Too old to be wearing a baseball cap? Some might say so but would I really care.
This 'ililily' (try saying it out loud without dribbling!) number bucks the
current trend for straight brims with a nice curved bill and a fair degree of
hand-crafted distress around the denim shell. It's got a softer dome than I'd
anticipated but this does not significantly marr the overall sartorial effect.

I chose an orange logo (which no-longer seems to be shown on this page) made
of slightly raised felty material which looks nice against the washed-out blue.

Just the job for protecting my bonce now that Summer truly seems to have arrived!

Recommended.
on 22 September 2013
Having passed that age where I'd be inclined to wear a snap-back and look, well, like a clown I was on the hunt for a real baseball cap that would still look good but not be ridicilously priced.

Knowing Amazon would be the go-to place I found this hat and damn was I impressed.

The hat feels really good, there's nothing on the inside to make you itch and the adjustments in the back are really good.

The only thing that I would complain, and 'complain' is bit of an overstatement, about is that on the back there's no hole or slit where I could insert the left-over strap when adjusting the hat.

Like others have pointed out, the hat looks really good and has a nice distressed look to it. I'd be happy to recommend this hat to anyone looking for a nice, everyday wear hat.
on 3 June 2013
I am a hat wearer and i ordered 2 different hats from these guys and they are brilliant ,just the right size to normally i get a cap and the hat bit isnt deep enough and keeps blowing off in the wind but these are fine and i love the vintage oldy look to .
on 2 March 2016
Great hat, arrived just in time for my holiday and I wore it non stop under the height of the oppressive Australian sun. Looks good straight out of the box and was comfortable. I might get the other colours they available just for variety.
on 11 January 2016
I bought it on the official site , Not Amazon. Delivery charge is s bit dear but so quick ( fedEx) to Ireland, perfect communication . The hat is a bit too small but it's about my big head ( 59cm) I like deep baseball caps. the item as described, I love the quality and style. Definitely recommended to everyone.
review image
on 6 July 2013
This Distressed Vintage Style Baseball Cap i bought if just fabulous, its just perfect, cant fault it, if you are like me and dont like new looking things then buy this, i like it so much i have two now, they are just fab!
on 29 April 2014
This hat was exactly as it was described and I was very impressed with the very quick delivery. Unfortunately I wasn't in but having it redelivered at a convenient day for me was not a problem.
Looking forward to wearing it on my holiday
on 26 July 2013
This is a well made good quality product. It looks far more expensive than it cost and is easily on a par with other designer brands. The delivery was prompt. I wouldn't hesitate to use this company again!
on 25 September 2013
Lovely cap bought as a gift, impressed with the quality, great material and stitching that will last with nice features. Good colour as advertised, stylish look that compliments lots of clothing, the distressed look is nicely done.
on 7 November 2014
I bought this because I didn't own any hats, and figured that my wardrobe needed at least one. I'm not usually a fan of baseball caps, but this one is basically perfect - it's super-comfortable, looks amazing (I bought the grey and pink one), and is made of high-quality material; I've been wearing it regularly since purchasing. Totally recommended.