Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Christmas with Elvis Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 28 June 2013
I haven't even finished this book as for me it is not page turner, there I nothing that makes me want to know what happens next, it doesn't particularly take me back to the 60s as I had hoped it would, and so far I have found it to be rather dull. It may suit some but for me, it just doesn't make the grade.
on 23 June 2013
Vanity publishing at its worst. implausible plot, badly written but cheap. I suppose the title gave it away, a fairy story.
on 26 June 2013
Growing up in the sixties this was a great reminder of what life was like back then. Although it was the 'swinging' sixties life seemed
much more innocent and less stressful somehow, and this reminded me what things had been like then

A very enjoyable read
on 8 July 2013
I'm a similar age to the author; there are quite a lot of books written about the Sixties- all a bit 'samey' and about Pop Groups. This book was written from a slightly different angle and I very much enjoyed it.
It was a really good holiday read.
on 10 July 2013
Having been a teenager in the "60's" I thought this would be a good read but sadly was disappointed. It was such an iconic era
and this book just didn't capture the "Swinging Sixties"
on 27 July 2013
Sorry...disappointing... this did not live up to the promises of the reviews... as if author wanted to see his diary of early twenties in print....which is of interest to the author only me thinks.....
on 3 December 2013
Loved this book. Anyone who went through the Sixties in either UK or Australia would relate to it. It is pithy and amusing. I have loaned this book to several friends and they all loved it!
on 7 April 2014
Wow what an adventure. I found the name dropping at the beginning of the book amusing. Then the story of what amount to an epic journey enthralling. Well written. An enjoyable read
on 16 July 2013
Anyone who went through their formative years in the sixties will relate to this. It seems crazy that travel to and from Australia could be achieved by coach.
on 5 July 2013
From the cover artwork thought this would be very much a review of 60s London, rather than the rapid time movements and international focus of the book.