Customer reviews

on 1 May 2014
Was a little worried about the price as it was a lot cheaper than I had imagined, but it's not always true, you don't always get what you pay for, sometimes you get more. This is great, fits perfectly over my other half's bulky work jumpers and keeps him warm, he loves it. Will definitely recommend and buy this again.
on 6 February 2013
Excellent value for the money, style and fit good. Keeping me nice and warm over the past week of sub zero temperatures. Will see how it stands up to everyday use for work and pleasure. Arrived quickly. Very pleased so far.
on 7 April 2014
This was a very good buy..well worth the price..it seemed thin but once you're wearing it, it is very warm and comfortable..it is very well made..if I need another I would not hesitate to purchase one..have a nice day..thank you for taking the time to read my review.
on 16 May 2017
Great value for money good top
on 22 June 2015
Ace fit
on 5 November 2014
Arrived promptly and as described. This is a replacement of my husband's current mud covered one. He loves them both!
on 16 December 2013
I use mine over my bike gear for winter riding. Works well with a big zipper, easy to use with bike gloves.
on 29 September 2015
Very good condition well worth the money
on 15 October 2013
Second one I have bought . By Caterpillar WARM well padded.Great fit.. As with previous comment good quality Zipper, Studs . Two colours now Blue & Green. Bought EX L. So can wear something underneath , Jumper etc. Plenty of room ..
on 23 March 2014
This was great until it was washed!! I washed the Gilet as per instructions and when it came out of the machine the padding was all bunched up in the wrong places and I couldn't separate, so it looked like my husband had a load of bumps over his body when he wore it, needless to say it's now in the bin, complete waste of Money!!