on 6 May 2016
What a lovely book, I read it again, as soon as I had finished it. It is a nice and comforting book to bring out when things are feeling wrong and you need to be reminded of the essence of life.
on 2 February 2016
A very eye opening book with a simple but profound message to love and be loved. I especially liked the end section which refers to ways to be a more loving and loveable person.
on 6 August 2014
The book was a pleasant easy read but didn't really give too much practical advice. It one of those good reads if you're feeling good. If you're not, it's not going to get you out of the rut.
on 3 August 2015
This book changed my life and way of thinking. Easy read, made me laugh and cry. Would recommend it for everybody
on 11 October 2017
Wonderful, everyone should read this
on 11 April 2013
There are few books that I read (and I read a lot!) which cause me to have real WOW, light bulb moments throughout, but this is one of them. It's so good that I immediately bought copies for my friends - everyone who wants to learn the truth about Love, for themselves and others, should read this book.
on 27 April 2017
Another good text from Dr Holden, not as scary as Shift happens but equally as profound.
on 13 March 2016
The author has done his homework and research on this basic profound subject which is only really understood by example!
on 6 March 2014
Well explained subject but not actually practical ways how to learn to love yourself.
Could be a bit more practical.
on 18 April 2013
Loveability shows you how to feel love-able. Holden explains that loving yourself is not purely about self-acceptance but understanding that you are love, love is your nature. Self-love is about identifying yourself with love. Anyone who has read self-help books or stuck their nose into a course in miracles might be aware of the idea that we have two sides of ourselves: the ego and our loving divine self. I have always been fully behind this in my head, but also I had confliction about it. How can I love humanity with all of the terrible things humans do, therefore as a human, how can I love myself when I know I have that nature in me too? I listened to the audio of Loveability whilst on a few long car journeys. I like Robert's voice and there is a feeling in how he speaks that he is talking just to you. I caught myself answering a few times, but don't tell anyone! About three days after finishing the audio book, about 3.30am I woke up and something had clicked. I can't even put it into words all I can tell you is my understanding of what it is to be loveable and to love others, moved from a head based concept and into my heart. Days have passed now and I keep checking in with myself, and no I'm still not sweating the small stuff, and no I am not nagging myself, I am more in the moment. Holden has put into words something I now see to be un-wordable (If he can make up words so can I) . This book opens you into a personal inquiry which just might be the final dot you were looking for in the picture of your own loveablity it was for me.