Colour Name: Grey|Change

on 19 March 2014
this bag is the dogs nuts, i have a bit of a bag fetish, i know thats a sad statement from a man, but we all have our vices right, ha ha
anyway you can just about get a dead body in this bag, its got more pockets than you could shake a stick at, i do a lot of travelling, long hauls 12 hours on a plane, i can get everything in this bag: macbook pro 13" i pad, iPhone, i pod, cables for all, bose head phones in there case, news papers mags, glasses, sun glasses, battery banks for phone and iPad, which are like bricks!!!!! in all i have around 10KGs of kit, this bag swallows the lot with room to spare, better protection than durex!!!!!! i love it, and would buy it a hundred times over!!!!!!!!
on 19 March 2016
Best bag I ever had, without doubt. I am into bags and get a new one two or three times a year but I won't be replacing this one. It is is very well made with zips and pockets in all the right places, a very good handle and strap. I am contemplating getting another one now and putting it in the clipboard for when this one breaks.
on 29 September 2013
I like how it can hold all of the items I take in my commute.

I take my 15" work laptop in it's compartment. That compartment is very well designed and a good idea, love it.
I also take my aluminium water bottle in one of the side pockets (a 0.6L sigg) which fits with room to spare i think you might carry a 1.0L bottle but i'm not sure of that. I use the other to hold my compact umbrella when needed.
In the main compartment i take the power cord and adapter, my lunchbox (a monbento), a notebook in the "tablet pocket", in the two inner pockets I carry my in ear headphones in one and my bluetooth mouse in the other.
The outer pocket i use for pens. my work cellphone, my wallet and keys. In the small zippered pocket outside that one I take tissues and gum.
The pocket in the flap i use it to hold my contactless transportation card for quick access when boarding the bus and the metro.

It is my perfect commute bag. It was sensibly designed and looks good! The whole bag feels solid, the materials used have quality.
I would recommend the bag for anyone who commutes with their laptops.
on 20 January 2016
Wasn't so sure about ordering this bag as I could barely find any UK stockists or many reviews online, however I went for it as it was exactly what I needed to carry my MBP, camera and various other bits. It has proved to be perfect for my needs, the MBP slides in the back section; hidden away, the front space then swallows up anything you can get in there. I often carry my full Fuji X kit in there, a body and 3 lens as well as other bits and pieces. The two side pockets that merge into the strap are excellent, they will hold bottles of water or I quite often use these for my lens' if I need more space in the main section. It is extremely well made and all feels very secure when closed up, would definitely recommend this bag!
on 14 August 2016
Top quality bag.
15 inch MacBook Pro fits in the side loading pocket.
Lots of room inside with more useful pockets than I can count.
Only problem is remembering where I put my stuff!
Shoulder strap is comfortable when the bag is loaded up.
In all very high quality materials and well designed.
Doesn't shout 'laptop inside' so doesn't draw attention to itself.
Very happy.
on 7 January 2016
Bought for myself as my daily EDC laptop bag. It will be hauled away from Newcadtle to Paris regularly so expect good things. Only used for 2 days but first impressions are good. USP for me was sideways pocket for laptop/iPad, ideal for faster airport security checks.
on 27 January 2015
A fantasticly well thought out and comfortable bag, with loads of space and tons of useful pockets.

There's two issues with the strap: it's fixed at one end, and has a buckle that rotates at the other end:

1. My buckle broke; the bag was very heavily loaded though; just beware there's a limit on how weight the buckle can handle
2. Because one end is fixed, it can sometimes be a faff untwisting the strap
on 25 December 2015
A great bag, though notably of a lower quality than the original STM Velo, which I adored. For example the small zip pocket at the very front of the bag has been removed, despite the fact it was ideal for storing loose change and keys. I also dislike that the shoulder pad seems to be permanently attached to the strap - I would have preferred to not have it there, or at least be optional. The lining of the laptop compartment is considerably less microfiber-like (presumably to lower costs) and I suspect there is less padding protecting the contents.

Overall though, a very similar product to the original, and probably a bit lighter. The only reason I had to replace the original was because the lining of the flap tore and looked a bit of an eyesore.
on 21 October 2016
I was not sure I needed this bag, I have a laptop bag and it not that hard to carry extra stuff, is it?

After buying this bag I realised it is. After years of ramming my old bag to bursting point and carrying the extra items I need. I quite soon reached the conclusion that I have been a fool for a long time. This has been proven by the fact that I have not dropped anything, whilst traveling to work, whilst getting this bag.

One of the previous reviews suggest you could carry a dead body in this bag, this is true, although you would need some fine butchery skills so you could make use of the many compartments you will have at you disposal should you decide to purchase this very fine bag.
on 28 June 2016
Excellent bag. Comfortable to carry. Lots of pockets inside to throw in lots of stuff. Extremely sturdy. However, after a few weeks of usage the little red plastic clip tied to the zip of the laptop compartment fell off. Nothing major but slightly annoying. In terms of protection there is plenty. Love the way the internal zip secures the main compartment. This makes the bag slightly fiddly but order of magnitude more secure. Not to mention it seems to be rain proof too. The water just skids off the surface of the bag. But it and you will not be disappointed.