Price:£47.28 - £69.95

on 27 February 2014
I am a bit of a difficult shape to satisfy - a real bum, big thighs and calves etc (from weight training and rugby in my younger days!). These trousers fit perfectly, and the stretch element of the material along with the pre-bent knees really do give freedom of movement. They stand up to the elements very well - while my friends were donning waterproofs, the rain continued to bead off the scuffers. 80mph winds on Whernside with snow on the ground and my legs were still comfortable. The scuff panels do the trick, and the velcro tabs on the hem keep the trousers in place snug around your boot tops. I spent more on these trousers than I normally would on a pair of outdoors trousers, but it was definitely money well spent, and I can't recommend them enough. The only thing I can think of that would improve them would be a cargo/map pocket on the thigh, but given all the pluses listed above, I can live without it!

My leg length usually sits between a short and a regular - in this case the regular was spot-on, and the short would have literally fallen short. My waist is 40" but I usually have to go up a size due to the bum/thigh thing mentioned above - the XX-Large are snug on the waist (although I have put a bit of weight on recently) and sit comfortably even without the included belt, and the fit every where else is excellent - hope that helps others with any sizing worries.

If anybody can help me work out what you might put in the tiny zipped compartment on the inside of the belt, I'd love to know!!
on 13 October 2013
Comfortable, hard wearing and not as expensive as other big name manufacturers.
They certainly look the part. Only critiscm would be the short leg length is quite short. These would be a bit wafty with walking shoes and some lower profile trainers. They do appear to be shorter than normal short length.
on 18 June 2013
Light, breathable, waterproof(showerproof anyway) soft shell trousers.

Nice and strong too. No complaints, have used them in the hills from climbing to hiking, on single day and multi day trips.
Very happy with them.
on 13 October 2013
These trousers are just amazing.The 4 way stretch is perfect for activities / they withstand rain and breath well keeping you at the right temperature but the icing on the is the Velcro fasteners that secure them neatly on your boots.
A steal at under £60.
Well done KEELA
on 13 January 2014
I reckon these would be great walking/trekking pants. But not for me. I have relatively short legs and usually take a 29in inseam. Which is exactly what the short length option for these pants is supposed to be. Unfortunately, the actual length is somewhat shorter than that, with the hem ending up on my mid to lower shin. Waist sizing is accurate though. I've had to return mine, but might try a regular length pair in the future.
on 9 October 2014
Really great trousers. Very comfortable and a great fit. Used on several occasions recently in very mixed weather and the trousers just feel really neutral, never hot, never cold. As regards fitting, I was a little worried as the Keela size chart did not seem to be well sized for me and some purchaser comments about the short length but mine fit perfectly. For info to others considering which size, For casual jeans/trousers I am kind of in between 30 and 32 waist so have to buy 32 waist, 32 leg and these are a little big on both leg and waist but fine for casuals. I bought the Keelas small, short (according to the Keela size chart these are 28-30 waist, 29 length) and they are perfect for me. I would say that the leg length is perfect for use with a walking boot. You wouldn't have them that short for a casual trouser but it is what you need for hiking etc.
on 15 December 2013
Great pants, tried a few others, these are the best, wind proof ,shower proof, very comfortable, and zip pockets, love em
on 24 August 2014
price is one half of what i paid for a pair of outdoor trs from an other over priced outdoor good's manufacturer, these feel bombproof like you could run through a pile of ohya ohya bushes and they would still be in good nick, if KEELA did under wear i would be dressed head to toe in their gear, i have bought nothing but KEELA outdoor gear for the scottish mountain's since discovering them, FIT FOR PURPOSE.
on 8 April 2015
A brand that I haven't heard a great deal about before but these surpassed all expectations. They are an incredibly comfortable and robust pair of walking trousers. Looking to get more Keela stuff in the very near future.
on 23 August 2013
As good as its description. Keela do tend to cut their cloth slightly on the large size. So, If unsure take the next size down.