Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Pre-order now Shop Men's Shop Women's

Colour Name: Red|Change

on 13 November 2014
Great case, I was expecting it to be tacky and flimsy due to the price but its not at all, I highly recommend this case if you want a black and red theme or a first build, there is also a dust filter which is located at the bottom of the case which I wasn't expecting there to be, this is my first build and its looking great with my MSI gaming mobo and the red L.E.D strips, the only downside to the case is the wires for the front panel are multi coloured and no sleeving and there's not enough wire sleeving on the HD audio and USB cables but you cant complain for the price, plus I will be sleeving the wires myself (or if you wanted get custom cable extenders).

Comes with:
stand offs (6 fitted and 3 extra)
all the essential screws
4 cable ties (could of done with more but I just went and got 100 for £1)
2 screw-less optical drive bays
1 normal optical drive bay
3 SDD screw-less bays
4 HDD screw-less bays
on 20 February 2014
Best Case that I could ever get for very affordable price.

I like that everything is prepared and just needs connection to the motherboard, plus has a complimentary cooling fan installed that is helping cooling your computer. I really like the design.

I would recommend this item to anyone who is installing small - medium size motherboard like I have. Also fits quite large video card if anyone is installing one. I have nVidia GeForce 9800 GTX+ as an example.
on 26 June 2013
I just finished building my PC, and installing all the components in this case was a breeze, there is a great cable management system built into the case, allowing you to route cables under the motherboard tray, making the inside look allot tidier through the side window.

Great case, would recommend.
on 16 September 2014
The Good:

It is cheap, big, has lots of room for cable management and looks pretty awesome in the flesh.

The Bad:

The chassis fan is very loud and I can't count on that lasting very long. It only has one USB port in the front so I don't think you can get the most out of a standard motherboard. This may not be entirely true though as I am hardly an expert, so don't take my word for that.

The Ugly:

The window in the side panel is so susceptible to scratches that it's taken a few just from gently touching inner components like the hard drive. Also, one of the fixtures holding the window on on to the panel came loose and got lost. Believe me when I say, I have not handled this thing rough in the slightest. A bit of super glue fixed the problem quick snap. But I think it's fair to assume a brand new product shouldn't need this type of TLC.

I would totally recommend this to anyone who is working to a budget and would rather spend more on cooler stuff like a GPU but also wants a bit of aesthetics (Or something gaudy that tells people you made a PC for playing games).

I would not recommend it if you are going to be bummed out because it has scratches on it before you ever got to even install your OS.

I'm happy with mine, but I would have maybe spent another £5 if I knew I'd be getting something that isn't so very fragile. If you get one, put the side panel away somewhere safe and don't put it back on until you are totally done building and don't plan to tinker with the insides any more.
on 20 June 2014
I say almost perfect but still gave it 5 stars as i am perfectly happy with this case and the issues i could say are little more than niggles.

The clear side panel was a big selling point for me not least because i can see when it is getting dusty inside but in general it allows you to enjoy what you built better and also generally keep an eye on what is happening inside without the need to remove the side which is easy anyway and they can be removed without the need of a screwdriver.

The red fan on the front is a bit blingy and but it also seems to work well as combined with a rear case fan it seems to give more than enough cooling for my GTX 770 and FX8350 with the low 50s being the maximum temp i have currently seen.
The red also goes well with the clear side panel as much of the inside is red also.

I did buy some extra fans for the side which led to a couple of my little niggles, you can in theory attach 2 12cm fans to the side but immediately found that the power supply interfered with the bottom fan so would have to use a smaller on on the bottom slot at least.

As i mentioned above i have found i don't need the side fans anyway but when they were running the holes seem to be at an optimal size to create a small whistle which is generally not offensive but is noticeable especially when i specifically bought quite fans.

Other main point would be the placement of the front ports/buttons, they are very convenient being on top but unless you are using them they are dust collectors. I have a wireless keyboard and mouse so the front USB's in particular are always filled for me at least so i haven't personally found this to be an issue.
on 19 August 2016
I will update this once the rest of my order comes through & I can build my PC. I'll post pics too. This is the only item that arrived very quickly. I've bought another cheap case before & that was excellent at £23. This at £24 is even better so far (just on inspection). I was glad to see the front pops off to replace the fan - that wobbles when running. I'm putting a better one in it's place - an easy job.

I've now got it built and am still happy all round with this case. I've run all my cables at the back. The rear cover was a bit tight to put back on but it's on (photo 1).
I replaced the stock intake fan easily (photo 2).
Plenty of room for the Arctic Freezer 13. Will take a 300mm GPU. With all the wiring out of the way there's plenty of room - period.
Looks good finished. Just gotta move the LED's elsewhere now. Too bright.
review image review image review image review image review image review image
on 11 September 2016
Great tower. Works well and does everything you want too do. My reason for giving it 4stars is that the front top usb ports are terrible. But other then that small detail its worth the money and looks nice when you put the fans in.
on 27 July 2016
The case came with everything as advertised; 1 fan included in the front, assorted and labelled wires for front panel buttons and a bag of standoffs and screws. The construction is of metal and plastic design (as shown) and literally what you see is what you get. Would buy again.
on 27 September 2016
This is a decent case by CiT I've used it for many builds but after using a higher end chassis i must say the build quality differences are quite significant.
Thought the price of the case really is second to none and it does still look very stylish.
on 26 May 2016
Great case, lots of space, easy access. Only complaint is there is no access the front red case fan. If this broke might not be able to remove it to replace. Plenty of drive bays for SSDs, HHDs, and CD-DVD readers