on 6 January 2016
Brilliant trilogy nearly finished with the Tower
on 25 June 2013
Enthralling to the point that as each one finished you had to continue. Well written and excellent use of descriptive prose. Very enjoyable and riveting reading.
on 24 June 2013
picked up the story again and raced through it, Intriguing, thought provoking although, at times, a little predictable. A great read.
on 23 March 2013
I read the part four and found it to be good in the way the landscape and Citadel were described. The story went towards it's conclusion, with only 85% of the story read according to my Kindle, when it stopped. No ending, left several strands up in the air and me frustrated. If the aim was for the reader to think of the ending it did not work the strands were too far apart.
The other 15% were used for the start of another book.
on 28 April 2014
I agree with most other reviews of this book. It was a great read and one I had to read to the end. I found it a very interesting story and I certainly could not put it down. Why it had to be released in 4 books - parts 1 to 4 - I don't know but that really didn't spoil the story. The ending leads on to another book - The Tower - and I will have to get that one to see what happens.
on 9 July 2013
The best set of books I have read in a very long time. I couldn't put them down. Excellent books
on 17 April 2014
And so we finally reach the garden. It was a long journey getting here, but I have loved every step of it. I loved the characters and was amazed at the goodness of our heroine. She indeed resembled the second Eve in her love and charity. What a shame she isn't real!
on 10 April 2013
I must say I really enjoyed this book, it came in 4 parts which I found strange but didn't hinder the reading,
I would recommend reading Sanctus first as The Key is like a follow on, you will understand the book better.
But I couldn't put the book down.
on 7 June 2014
Having read 1,2 and 3 had to find out what happened - as I said about the others 1 book would have been more to my taste - kept having to jump back to the other books to refresh my memory . Interesting concept and I did wonder if they would to make it !
on 14 June 2013
good book good story line really enjoyed all the twists and turns Good characters but i have becme bored with the concept and do not want toread the third book just yet I would like to think that Liv and Gabriel could live happy ever after