on 28 April 2014
I agree with most other reviews of this book. It was a great read and one I had to read to the end. I found it a very interesting story and I certainly could not put it down. Why it had to be released in 4 books - parts 1 to 4 - I don't know but that really didn't spoil the story. The ending leads on to another book - The Tower - and I will have to get that one to see what happens.
on 23 March 2013
I read the part four and found it to be good in the way the landscape and Citadel were described. The story went towards it's conclusion, with only 85% of the story read according to my Kindle, when it stopped. No ending, left several strands up in the air and me frustrated. If the aim was for the reader to think of the ending it did not work the strands were too far apart.
The other 15% were used for the start of another book.
on 7 June 2014
Having read 1,2 and 3 had to find out what happened - as I said about the others 1 book would have been more to my taste - kept having to jump back to the other books to refresh my memory . Interesting concept and I did wonder if they would to make it !
on 5 January 2018
well written and engaging
on 15 February 2017
A good story, but annoying you have to keep buying the full set
on 17 April 2014
And so we finally reach the garden. It was a long journey getting here, but I have loved every step of it. I loved the characters and was amazed at the goodness of our heroine. She indeed resembled the second Eve in her love and charity. What a shame she isn't real!
on 2 June 2013
Absolutely brilliant enjoyed every bit of this story from start to finish!! Just a little taster of the next book and I can't wait to read the rest!! Loved it that's all I'm going to say about it!!
on 24 June 2013
picked up the story again and raced through it, Intriguing, thought provoking although, at times, a little predictable. A great read.
on 14 February 2017
Another very good story one that will make it hard to put down some very good twists and turns and a surprise finish
on 9 April 2013
The book didn't disappoint with the ending and is something I will keep to read again and again. The only negative to say about it is I would have found it better had it been all in one book rather than 4 but either way fantastic