on 25 April 2015
This was the third in the series and I read the the first book and it was so good I got the rest and read them one after the other! Very exciting story and I kept on reading because I couldn't wait to see what was going to happen next, and how it was all going to be resolved.
on 5 August 2013
I bought and read The Key some time ago and thoroughly enjoyed it. Therefore, I was delighted to find parts 2,3 and 4 on Amazon. Imagine my disappointment to find that they are all in fact either the same book or part of the same original book. Don't know what Amazon are up too but seems very strange. Read the descriptors and they all seem the same, as do the ones tilted Sanctus parts 1...2..
on 10 August 2013
was given the paperback of the 1st in this series and was hooked; as soon as I had finished the book I downloaded the rest of the series and read until my eyes closed. Compulsive page turner; DO read them all.
on 9 April 2013
The story doesn't get boring at all and I am finding it exciting and what more an I say Bout something I have thoroughly enjoyed
on 29 March 2013
The middle book of an involved plot which holds your attention throughout. The plot moves quite quickly with strong charracters.
on 8 April 2013
Completely hooked by this entrancing tale. Couldn't put it down. It draws you in from the very beginning and keeps you there.
on 3 June 2013
This book is like the Da Vinci code.It is one of those books that you cannot put down as there was always something to keep you reading.I would recommend this to anyone who likes thrillers and Dan Brown.
on 27 June 2014
Have now read all the four "The Key" books and have read the first tower one. I have enjoyed them them all they keep you gripped by both the story and characters.
on 7 June 2014
Having read 1 and 2 had to continue although would have preferred it all in one book and think that could have been done.
on 7 May 2013
this is the third part of the series of four and can not be read as a stand alone it just carries on from the 1st, 2nd books in the series but good and you have to have them all be warned.