on 16 August 2014
At just £10 I would not expect Nikon quality. However I would expect some quality control to have taken place prior to selling such items to the public. Worked once, worked twice, never worked again. Any product no matter how cheap should last more than three weeks from new to broken. At £10 you may think it may be worth the risk... I can confirm the answer is no and as such you should save your money.
on 6 June 2013
I lost my original charger hence the need to purchase this a replacement, I found this one much better than the original supplied with my camera.
on 21 April 2016
Replacement for a lost charger seems to work well. Not expensive but does the job. £48 for an original Nikon one. Don't know how long it will last and never leave it on and on its own just in case! The saga of cheaper SMPSU's is a known factor when buying this sort of thing. However, mains cable feels of high standard (some that have arrived here are not up to British electrical standards) so that's a good omen too.
on 16 August 2015
It works with the Nikon batteries. However when you hold the charger and move it, it rattles which is a it conserning. However it still works and charges the batteries. You can tell it is quite cheaply made and is not a quality product at all. If your on a budget I would suggest buying this. But if not I would suggest to buy another charger.
on 3 January 2014
Seriously, this was half the price of the Official Nikon version and from what I can tell is EXACTLY the same.
Been with us now for 1 few months and is working fine.
on 26 December 2013
This charger doesn't work at all, i just bought the Nikon D5100 and also a brand new battery for the camera and thought that is charger would work perfectly BUT i was wrong.
This charger doesn't charge my brand new battery and also the light on the body of the charger doesn't so any signs of working.
on 1 February 2014
Cant complain as it does work and my batteries charge normally.

But I think I'll buy a better quality item in future, as the plastic this is made from is so flimsy it warps in my hand when taking the battery out sometimes.
on 18 October 2013
The products overall design looks very similar to the NIKON MH-24 charger. I wanted a charger that did not have the click on UK plug that is awkward to unclip (unit has the USA pins that neatly fold in).
Used the charger and find that it gets warm in use (NIKON charger does not). Charger keeps on flashing long after battery charging time should be. If I place my genuine NIKON batteries in the NIKON supplied charger do not experience the same problem. Wont be using again.
on 10 February 2014
The brand name charger is grossly expensive and this provided a good cheap alternative. It does what the Nikon one does and I've noticed no difference in the charge.
on 28 September 2013
This product actually may be very good but I never had an opportunity to test it as it never arrived. I contacted the management and asked when it would arrive they said oh there has probably been some mistake we will send out another. This happened a number of times and the replys I got from the management were increasingly rude and I felt very offended making out that it was some way my fault when I followed every instruction of there's to the letter. I finally said after a number of months I would like a refund and it was only with a phone call from me to amazon that accomplished this. Do not buy from this seller they are the rudest and sloppiest group of people I have ever come across.