on 22 September 2013
I was at a loss as to where to start with maternity wear but this top was a hit! Very comfy, fits great while the bump isn't too big but plenty of room to grow. Had lots of compliments when I've worn it. True to size, I am a 10 pre pregnancy and the 10 is perfect. Only ordered in black so far but may be back for other colours. On the down side, ironing it can be a little tricky but it's to be expected with the style. Quality of material is ok but it isn't going to last forever but that's kind of what I eect from maternity wear to keep the price down. Price is fantastic but it does get bumped up on passage even if you're ordering multiple items. Overall though, I am very happy with the product and would recommend.
on 16 February 2014
Got this in two colours I am 6 months pregnant.... feeling crappy about clothes situation and felt guilty shopping for myself instead of bubba (silly i know)

This is a lovely product.... good quality nice fabric (have psoriasis so very picky on fabric quality) Love the colour and have been complimented on the top.

Very happy and glad i brought this.... perfect for pregnancy and perfect price.
on 28 May 2017
I ordered two of these in different colours after my positive experience buying three of the short sleeve maternity tops from the same company and they are absolutely amazing. The quality of the fabric is great, the sizing is spot on, the colours are gorgeous and the arms, bust and stomach all fit my 30 week pregnant belly beautifully.
on 24 July 2013
i loved this top it came the next working day was pleased. it fits nice and will go with my growing bump. already ordered another one in another one in red cause i loved it and will be buying more from the seller thanks so much
sophie
on 21 April 2014
Yes this is inexpensive, and yes it's not high quality material, but having said that I really cannot rate this enough. For the price it is excellent. I will without a shadow of a doubt, be ordering more. It's a bargain!
on 13 May 2015
Comfortable, covers the bump and my bum, flattering and not all twee like loads of maternity stuff. Will last the rest of my pregnancy for sure. Washes well too.
on 15 September 2017
Such a comfortable item of clothing. Wore this many times through pregnancy as it had a lovely fit
on 26 February 2015
sent it back due to sizing
on 4 August 2013
Item arrived yesterday, very prompt, and was well packaged. The first thing that struck me on unwrapping it was the strong smell of smoke, very disappointing! Hopefully this will be rectified after going through the wash. I bought the 'graphite' colour, it's more navy than the grey I was expecting. For the money it will hopefully last the few months I have left of my pregnancy, given the quality however I'm not so sure...
on 4 July 2013
My wine-coloured top arrived safely all the way to Moscow this morning. I love it! It is so comfy. There is plenty room to expand, God willing :) The neck line is different - very comfortable and dressy. I am not a tall person but combined with the black leggings I also bought from FunMum, I look ready for any occasion. I would certainly recommend this top / combo.