on 10 August 2014
Not the quality I have come to expect from Regatta. The shorts are very much a different shade of green to that in the picture. They are more a dull khaki green. On the question of fit the waist size is perfect, however the fit is not too good otherwise. The shorts are not particularly roomy in that they are quite low slung on my hips which feels rather weird. If I have them on my hips at the usual height then they are pulled up into my crotch in what my kids call the 'wedgie' position. The pockets are nice and deep and one rear pocket has a zip for security.
The proof of the pudding is whether I shall consider buying another pair and that answer is definite NO, due to the poor vertical fit.
on 31 March 2014
I chose these shorts because they are fairly short and I dislike shorts which are too long and drag round the knees. These feel light and airy and are ideal for warm summer weather. A good buy.
on 25 July 2014
I wanted a pair of REAL shorts, finishing above the knee, not one of those things that hang down to your shins and look as if they were once a pair of trousers that someone attacked with scissors. These shorts are what I was looking for.

It would be very helpful if all sellers of clothing like this included clear picture of their item being worn, and also gave measurements, so that buyers could know exactly want they're getting and not have to guess.
on 7 May 2014
I bought the shorts for my forth coming holiday to Corfu, I found them to be far to baggy and to wide round the legs. I would not have bought them if I had tried them on. My wife agreed with me and and said they are not a good fit like my other shorts..I will not be taking them with me on holiday.
on 11 November 2013
Bought these for my father, seems very happy and wore them on holiday with no complaints. Nowhere else to buy shorts at this time of year!
on 13 February 2016
Use these for working outside gardening, 5days a week. They hold up well in all weathers. For the me the length is just above the knee, which in the summer is a little long for me but these do fold up easily and stay put when I want them to. Their a nice deep green colour. On my forth pair now.
on 22 February 2015
These are very good shorts for the price, they don't crease and they dry quickly. Comfortable and enough pockets for a day out. However the packaging could have held about ten pairs, bearing in mind these shorts will fold down to a moderate envelope, the packaging was an almighty 54 x 36 cm.
This meant I had to go and collect rather than the postman put them through the letter box. No big deal but a bit over the top.
on 23 December 2015
These are nice looking shorts that fit well. Nice deep pockets at first glance well worth the money. The main problem being that the colour drains from them very quickly. Within 4-6 weeks the black shorts have become grey and weary looking.
on 6 May 2014
The impression gave me a narrower leg width, so I was slightly disappointed. Having slim legs I looked a bit like Eric Morecambe in one his tv shows. Still never mind Eh!.
on 13 April 2016
Waist is ok but they are too long so will get them taken up. Also the design has changed over time. My last pair featured zipped pockets at the side seams, front pockets with an additional small zipped pockets and a back zipped pocket, the length was just right. Wish I could get this same style again so why can't I?