Customer reviews

on 29 March 2017
I have read all of the "assassin" books and enjoyed this episode. Good how the development of the charachters progress between the people.
Guess now I have to buy the next book. Keep them coming Mr Blake
on 7 May 2017
Don't understand the title. Doesn't gel with the contents!?However, the story line and action makes for the usual page turner. A good read, especially sitting around the pool. So onto number 5.
on 9 March 2017
The story was swift and to the point. Assassin against assassin was unusual but the actual plot was a tad predictable unfortunately.
Not as good as previous novels but satisfactory as books go.
on 14 April 2013
Having read the previous Assassin book I was hooked and am currently reading "Blood of the Assassin". The books are well written, sometimes a little predictable but plenty of action and good structure. I think the E book was about £3.00 or so, a bargain really. To those who don't have a Kindle, get one and enjoy good cheeap books like this.
5 people found this helpful
on 5 March 2014
I've read and thoroughly enjoyed all of Russell Blake's books. The Jet and Assassin series are terrific. Yes they're violent and a touch OTT but the stories are good and not too contrived. If you like fast paced action adventure they're superb. The four stars is only because I reserve five stars for his 'Black' series about the Los Angeles Private Detective.
on 26 May 2018
A really great series of books you can’t put down
on 21 February 2015
I can't believe this series just gets better. I am not sure if I would agree about this being read ad a stand alone. I think it would have been confusing without knowing what I know. Great book though and looking forward to the next one.
on 19 May 2013
Once again another knock out book by Russell Blake. You can read this as a standalone book or as part of the series!
5 people found this helpful
on 12 April 2016
Husband said he enjoyed this book 4 of the Assassin series. All the series have plenty of action
on 17 May 2014
I very much enjoyed reading this forth book in the series. although some of the story was predictable
it also had some unexpected twists. I am looking forward to reading a fifth book if there is going to be an other one.