on 11 December 2013
I also ordered the princess sparkly blok set and ended up with a load of white blocks instead. This is false advertising as you are not sending out what is advertised. If I had wanted the plain blocks I would have ordered that specific set in the first place. Very disappointed.
on 28 November 2013
very disappointed due to buyin this item for the see through coloured blocks and when openin it i had 10 white bricks instead of the 1s stated. too late to send back due to it bein for my daughters bday present
on 28 December 2013
Agree with all above. My girls got 2 bags. One was full of pink blocks and one was full of white. No sparkly blocks at all. Very disappointed.
on 29 April 2015
I love this product, however, a different version to the one advertised was sent. The accompanying contents leaflet confirmed we should have received the following single blocks:
4 lilac sparkling blocks, 5 blue sparkling blocks and I pink block.
Whilst we received the advertised larger sparkling blocks, all of the singles listed above were replaced by green(? Huh., doesn't exactly work with a set to build to a pink, blue and Lilac castle?!) single blocks that seemed flimsier that normal Mega Bloks and did not fit together as well.
Feel gutted, cheated and angry but due to buying this for great grandparent to give to our daughter for birthday, which was too close to have time to dispute this poor outcome, we had to stick with what we had, but I do intend to complain.
That said the set itself does make a lovely add on to a Mega Bloks collection, especially the arch and turrets. The pictures show on blocks are from a sticker sheet you apply yourself. They easily come off, so not great, you are soon left with blank blocks again.
My daughter loved the figure, when you push her on to a block, her crown pops up!
on 24 December 2013
Very disappointed. There was a lot of white blocks instead pink and blue sparckling blocks. The price has to be no more from £6.00 for this itmem
on 16 December 2013
I was very disappointed with this item. I ordered this as a gift for my daughter's birthday, as I knew she would love the sparkly blocks. Unfortunately, when she opened it, there were hardly any sparkly blocks inside, just lots of plain white blocks. Not what was advertised!
on 22 February 2014
My daughters (2 & 3) were delighted with the new fairy and these extra bricks to go with the Lil Princess table and castle they already own. Probably 1/3 of these bricks are sparkling, the rest just coordinate with the rest of the Lil Princess series. We didn't recieve any white bricks, so I can only assume this was a glitch in production, and I'd be returning the product if that had been the case!

There are a nice number and variety of bricks, and the carry bag is useful, although I managed to fit the contents in the table with the existing collection, which is much more useful!

A decent enough product. I think Megabloks are a bit rubbish, but my children seem to like them.
on 5 July 2014
Rubbish selection and even though it says how Many blocks yr getting some of the pieces are so small it's definitely not a worthy product for the price..very disapointing.don't recommend it and as a mother of 6 I buy LOTS of toys and this one was a rip off.
on 1 January 2014
We bought this for our 20 month old granddaughter so she can build things like her big9 year old brother does with his Lego. She really seemed to enjoy it on Christmas Day.
on 2 February 2014
Bought for niece as part of Christmas presents, a little disappointed that there weren't many of the sparkly blocks and what colour blocks were in the bag and amounts didn't correspond, but was excellent gift still as she loves her blocks and loved putting the stickers on herself

See one answered question