Customer reviews

Colour: Berry|Change
Price:£8.18+ £0.99 shipping

on 26 December 2014
I like this a lot, and has certainly made my lunchtimes at work a bit more interesting.

I guess it is what it is, but it means that you have three different sized compartments for holding food plus a shallow tray for holding the included spoon and fork and possible a few other bits, such as cocktail sticks. What this means for me is that if I take a salad to work it doesn't end up looking like a soggy mess, but looks really attractive with different foods in different sections, just so much more appetising.

There are a couple of downsides which have lost it a star. The clip to hold it all together can be a bit difficult at times, although I suspect that this may decrease the more I use it. And it isn't exactly water-proof, so if you do put something with a certain liquid content, you really need to ensure that it stays upright.

But overall this is a great buy, and I have now bought another for myself, and my wife has bought different-coloured ones for the children.
on 15 May 2016
I love this box. This is the second one I've ordered now as somehow I managed to lose my first one. Some people seem to say that it's too small and you can't fit much in it, I don't think this is correct...You can't necessarily fit sandwiches in it but I think the point of this is to make better healthier lunches. I use mine for chicken/pasta/veg on the bottom with fruit/yogurt on the top. My only qualm is that when you have items like yogurt in it has to be kept upright as it can leak slightly, but this wouldn't stop me using it.
on 15 January 2014
this broke after one use. Not very good at all. on principal it is a good size and shape, but not if the clips come off
on 24 February 2016
Sweet lunchbox, the capacity isn't very large - can fit a moderate portion of carb or protein based lunch, but would not hold enough salad to be satisfying. I've not taken anything with a very wet dressing, nor actually turned it over, but it hasn't leaked so far with normal use (30 minute walk to work, so some jiggling). The cutlery included is useful. Would not suit a large appetite.
on 6 August 2014
Purchased as a lunch box for me and one as a snack box for my baby boy. They've held up to a lot of abuse so far (being thrown down to the floor from high chair etc). I wish the bottom compartment was about a cm deeper. It holds two wraps comfortably, but sandwiches get a little squished. The cutlery layer is ideal for bread sticks if you have a little one.
on 3 July 2015
Description mentions this lunch pack to be small however, to my Japanese standards and expectations I felt that this was a lunch box large enough o fit two meals into. Never the less extremely easy to use it is air tight so no worries for spillage and also microwavable which is brilliant if you want to take food from home to work to heat up later on in the day.
on 16 April 2016
Beautiful colour, but I haven't been using as much as I thought I would use, as I wish you could have the option to seal the first box without having to carry the two boxes always fixed together. That would make the product more useful for me.
on 15 May 2016
Good item. It has 2 main compartments. 1 covered by a lid. the upper tray is split into a large and small compartment. Good for lunches salads etc. Not good for liquids items if carrying in a rucksack on long journeys . The lid does snap on quite tight. Used every day since I got
on 14 May 2017
Lid broke within weeks of use otherwise a great box
on 22 April 2016
I loved this product on first use - great size, perfect for my lunch, looks cool - and then it broke. One of the clips snapped of completly under very little pressure, rendering the box totally useless. Would not repurchase!