Colour Name: White|Size: 4GB|Change
Price:£64.60+ £4.40 shipping

on 16 November 2013
Go for it . great Phone with easy to use Features ..
Life is so Easy for Contacting Family and Friends with
Easy use of the Internet, Highly Recommend it to Anyone
Wanting a Simple and Easy to use Mobile .. 10/10 !!
on 12 January 2014
Coming from a Blackberry,I've really enjoyed this phone. My son, who has the S4, is impatient with my phone, as it downloads too slow for him. It's fine by my standards, which are obviously lower than his (everything is instant with his phone.) But really, we're only talking perhaps 5 seconds to download something. My only issue with this phone is that I've had to charge it every evening. I don't play games, I don't do much with it really. A few calls, a few texts, check facebook a few times, a few emails, and that's it in the course of a day. Really, not much activity. The camera isn't very good, but I'm not bothered by that so much; however, you might be. Otherwise, this phone ticks all my boxes for the price. I'd call it a very good value.
on 8 April 2014
Overall, I'm very happy with the phone. However, I think the phones merits have to be matched to the user. I contribute my experiences over the last week so that others may gauge whether the phone is right for them, because there will certainly be people for whom this isn't the right phone.

As most reviews will point out, the phone isn't terribly responsive, but I've yet to ask too much of it: it gets the job done. I wouldn't expect to play games on it though. I do a fair amount of messaging, map-reading, and music listening, as well as the odd surfing to look stuff up. For tasks like this, the phone is very capable. Since I'm upgrading from a very old phone, it actually feels pretty fast to me, but I can imagine users of newer technology will be disappointed.

I have pocket wifi, so I don't use the phone's mobile internet. The wifi is OK speed-wise (not on par with my old Nexus 7 tablet, but far superior to my ancient HTC Tattoo phone), and remains connected at useful ranges. Battery life is OK, I'm sure you'll get a day of use out of it, but unless you carry a pocket charger, you'll want to top up the charge every night.

I chose this phone in particular (rather than a Sony Xperia) because of the relatively good camera; however, some experience at shooting in low-light conditions will be necessary to make the most of bad situations. It certainly isn't a fire-and-forget camera, but for the money I paid, I'm content with that.
on 31 March 2014
I wanted an inexpensive phone for a second,alternative SIM card. My main phone is a SGS4 ( Superb,by the way ).
This is a more compact phone but the display is still clear and large enough for most things.
The processor and RAM fall short of that of the more expensive phones like my SGS4, but I did not find the phone was slow.
The Jelly Bean software is close enough to the later versions for me not to have problems jumping from this phone to my SGS4 and back again. I keep comparing it to the SGS4 because I have one, but if you are looking for a single phone at a really good price, this will fit the bill - and you get Jelly Bean, which you do not get on other phones at this price.
on 29 April 2014
I wanted a smart phone but didn't want to spend loads of money on one so came across this , I am a complete beginner on technology but this phone has been really simple to use so far although i still haven't figured out how to delete photos although thats probably my stupidity not the phone. Great size screen and picture quality so i'd say get it.
on 19 December 2013
I bought this phone for my mother who has never had a smart phone before. She found it relatively easy to learn how to use and it does everything she needs. The front facing camera isn't the best quality but the rear camera is good. Slow transition between apps compared to iPhone 5 but for the money, it was well worth it!
on 10 February 2014
Bought as up-grade for my wife's old steam operated phone! Her first smart phone but finds it easy to operate.
Priced competitively - vert fast delivery. Excellent.
on 15 August 2013
This is a great phone with lots of features that make everyday life easier.
I have to say that I am not a "phone person" it's one piece of technology that I regularly don't get on with
However, for the little use I have of a phone it fills the bill for me, I like the fact that you,have a really good calculator ready to use too
For those who love phone technology this will be a hit I am sure, would recommend
on 4 June 2015
I should have done this review before, phones soon get updated and although I only had this in March (15) it will be old now. Being a lady of almost 70 I love this phone. I mostly use it on my wifi rather than on my Orange account. Its great to be able to check emails as they come in when possible and to go on the internet. I love the virtual keyboard which I can manage (one handed though I was a typist I never use the qwerty keyboard. People who type with both hands on these amaze me, I find I can easily let it slip through my fingers. To sum it up it was a very reasonably priced mobile with all the features I need camera, voice search etc. I love it.
on 5 October 2014
I wanted the best value for money as I wasn't willing to shell out the crazy amounts necessary for the most recent Samsungs or iPhones, and from that perspective, this phone far exceeded my expectations. It's great for all the essentials (in my case Spotify, WhatsApp, gmail, Chrome), has a decent memory, and is very user-friendly. Admittedly I transitioned from a very old and slow iPhone 4 to this, so I can't comment on whether the loading speed is slow, as others have mentioned. I would've liked a slightly longer battery life and a better camera, but it's the best I could hope for considering the price.

If you want a touchscreen smart phone but you don't want to pay for the more advanced models or you don't feel like you'd use all the functions, then I strongly recommend this phone. Good price, good functions, and so far, very reliable.