on 1 March 2017
I bought these for my husband who isn't really into ales . I saw these were made in Whisky casks so I thought I'd buy them for valentines day as something different. He absolutely LOVE these ! He wants more too which is great as I will by him more for his birthday. Apparently they have smooth taste with a kick of whisky which he really enjoyed. If you are reading this and unsure whether to purchase I'd definetly say DO IT. Honestly , he drank two bottles in one night and saved the other as he considered it to be quite special. Apparently we live near to where it is made too . A nice touch to a gift !
on 18 February 2017
Ola Dubh has been one of my favourite beers for a long time. I was glad to see this going relatively cheap and had to try them out. Great beers at a good price.

I'll add that the 12 bottle in my box had the Brazilian export label on its back. I'm glad that this is travelling so far! I hope that they enjoy it as much as we do.
on 4 November 2016
Smaller Bottles than I expected, but at 8% have a good kick.
My husband loved them all!
on 11 June 2017
Got these for my dad. He didn't like them much because they are a bit too strong for him so I drank them. They tasted good to me!
on 22 February 2015
I've never found any kind of ale or beer that I have enjoyed. I bought these for my boyfriend who absolutely loved them. He gave me a sip and to my surprise I really enjoyed them too. They're quite unusual and very special.
on 27 November 2015
I bought these for my Father for his birthday and he really loved them. These work great as a gift to send direct to someone from amazon.
on 27 May 2016
Well recieved
on 11 April 2017
Well presented box was brought for a birthday present worth what I paid.
on 26 February 2015
If you like heavy beer you will like this, I didn't
on 25 January 2016
Amazing! Very very tasty. You can feel the taste of the Scotch.