on 30 December 2013
Paid alot less then advertised price purely because it had been repackaged. Works brilliantly from the word go. The monitor is connected to my PS4 & makes the images look alot sharper then my HD TV.

It has 2 HDMI ports which come in very handy for desktop work & MHL, which allowes the connection of a smart phone.

This monitor has also allowed me to plug in my Logitec 5.1 surround system via the headphone socket for consolw gaming. The 2ms response time is also a real benefit for playing FPS shooters.

Overall a great monitor even at full price. A definite recommendation.
on 6 June 2014
Very happy to have received this - arrived fast and well packaged. It is taking a while to get used to the "big screen" after years of lap-top use - but the build quality seems good - it feels solid. HDMI is excellent.
on 3 May 2014
Bought this monitor for use on PC that had DVI and HDMI outputs. From specs it was clear that monitor did not have DVI but I assumed my PC's HDMI output would drive it satisfactorily. This proved to be incorrect ( picture was only 80% of screen and smeared ) . Eventually bought a DVI to VGA adapter and used the analogue VGA input.Picture is perfect now and very happy with monitors performance. Inbuilt speakers are quite good and menus are easy to navigate.
on 15 October 2013
Amazing, just speechless,
The colour and picture makes everything look soo much better, ive used it for my pc and xbox for the past week,No problems what so ever.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND !
on 9 September 2013
A little dearer than some of the comparable screens but great quality and a stylish mount. V important to me that monitor takes HDMI as I work with an ultrabook and that this can take a standard screen mount allowing me to fit it to a desk mount.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 9 January 2014
Great service on this product over xmas period. Great product as expected. Only one small fault, the screen does not tilt
on 22 August 2014
I've owned this monitor for a year now. It's my gaming rig's primary display and it's wonderfully clear and bright. It makes my older SyncMaster 940BW look dull in comparison.

The sound is ok, personally I use a Logitech 2.1 speaker setup so I don't use the built-in ones.
on 21 April 2014
The monitor is great! I have connected my computer and as well with the chromecast I connect all my devices and the screen is just perfect!
The size is good to work or see a movie.
This was for a birthday gift and we both are happy!!!
on 18 October 2013
Absolutely stunning screen is everything I wanted, The HDMI didn't work at first but got it working after an hour messing around with some options.

Very happy 5 stars

Recommend to everyone as its an amazing screen!!!
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 16 January 2014
This is really good value for money. All parts are high quality.

If you have an AMD graphics card, you may find there is a black border. Simple fix: open the Catalyst Control Centre and adjust the "scaling" to 0%

Overall, I am very impressed!