Size: 8 UK|Colour: Black/White/Red/Navy|Change
Price:£45.00+ £2.99 shipping

on 4 July 2013
I brought these for my husband who normally only wears another brand. He loves these shoes and says they fit perfectly and are very comfortable. Only thing I wanted was next day delivery. Apart from that a perfect buy.
on 9 August 2014
Loved the shoes I have had them for 8 months now unfortunately there is a small tear in the fabric where the shoe bends most, kind of expected as they are used for all purpose and are my only pair. All in all brilliant fit, appearance and durability. Will be buying again.
on 23 June 2015
I'm size 11(uk) and they fit perfectly. I wore them on the first day I had them walking around town shopping and they were very comfy. First pair of Converse trainers and quite impressed.
on 6 February 2016
Bought numerous pairs of these excellent quality and lasts forever.
on 9 August 2015
Daughter loves them, hard to get them off her feet.
on 15 December 2014
Great shoes!!!
on 14 October 2014
Very Pleased
on 18 June 2014
As with all converse shoes, these look great but they are too tight in terms of width and therefore aren't comfortable to wear. Unless you have fairly narrow feet, I wouldn't recommend these.
on 10 June 2015
Spot on
on 14 January 2016
The star seemed to come off the side of the shoe. Other than that, I was satisfied with my product :).