on 24 May 2015
I'm so excited to get going, but I know I have a long journey ahead ax I have never had any financial education before, but I'm committed to take control and change the quadrant I'm in right now as it makes no sense to work so hard,and never get anywhere.
Thank you for being so open and honest on how you and Kim got to achieve financial freedom.
Anyone who thought they were living the right way may need to read this.
on 17 March 2015
Robert Kiyosaki advocates financial literacy, which explain - in part - why those who win the lottery may all lose it if their mentality belongs in the wrong quadrants. Divided in 4 types, Robert Kiyosaki explains each category and gives his opinion on how you become financially free in each quadrant. This is a follow-up to RICH DAD, POOR DAD and might sound repetitive at times, but isn't it how we learn? By repetition, we might pay attention to certain things we missed out first time around. Essential reading for those in network marketing...
on 12 May 2014
I finally finished to read this book
I found it very interesting and eye opener to the financial world
I guess this book is for more open minded people that is willing to learn and make changes to the financial site of your life
I loved this book, I have learned few important points and I will recommend it to anybody
on 12 November 2014
I read rich dad poor dad and was skeptical about purchasing this one in case there was repetition. This book is so much more in depth than rich dad poor dad. It has opened my eyes even wider. I completely recommend this book to anyone who is serious about changing their life and getting out of that job.
on 19 February 2017
This book was not what I expected. It's so small!
It's basically a shortened, summarised version of the original book.

To be fair, the original book does repeat itself a few times with regards to the key points, but still, this book is a bit too small to cover everything.

Almost small enough to keep in your wallet.
review image
on 1 February 2016
An inspiring read with lots of infomation and advice. Some aha moments and revelations I had never thought of before. As I read the book, I jotted a to-do list of things I need to learn and become more proficient at. Rich Dad's Guide to Investing opened my eyes to new oportunities!
Repetition is the source of mastery, and The Cash Flow Quadrant takes the excellent thinking in Rich Dad, Poor Dad and builds to another level of detail. This information will increase what you learned in Rich Dad, Poor Dad and help you begin the transformation from a salaried or self-employed person into a business owner and investor.
The definitions of these four quadrants are important. As an employee, you have a job. As a self-employed person, you own a job. As a business owner you have a system (such as a franchise like McDonald's) that produces cash flow for you and others work for you. As an investor, your money works for you. Rich people are getting more than 70 percent of their cash flow and income by having money work for them.
One of the strengths of the book is that it deals with the subtle psychological differences among people in the four different quadrants, especially on subjects like security and freedom. Kiyosaki and Lechter then do a nice job of helping you understand the difference between risky and taking risk. The latter is a good idea, when you know what you are doing, and the former is always to be avoided.
The book is not dogmatic, pointing out that good results can be reached in a variety of ways. You have to decide which ones are right for you. In general, you are encouraged to move from the employee and self-employed side for your income to the business owner and investor side. Then, take your cash flow and expand it into investments.
Another of the strengths of the book is to make it clearer what the advantages of income property are. In these Internet stock-crazed days, many are looking only to stocks and missing good commercial property opportunities.
There are lots of good questions you can use to help frame your road through the cash flow quadant. At a minimum, you will become much more financially literate. With the help of the 7 steps here for making the necessary changes, you should begin to make the transition.
The book has a nice conversational tone that turns personal economics into common sense examples and principles.
The downside of any book about changing your life is that you can read it much faster than you can master the lessons and apply them. I suggest that you schedule time to reread this book over the next 10 years. That's the best way to check up on yourself and how you are doing.
I do recommend that you read Rich Dad, Poor Dad first. You'll get much more out of this book if you do that. Then you'll begin to see opportunities where others see difficulties. Good luck with fulfilling your goals!
11 Comment| 120 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 18 August 2016
An absolute must read for anyone seeking financial freedom.

It forced me to reflect on my current circumstances, which at times felt quite uncomfortable, but it has inspired me to now take action.
on 15 January 2017
Great read and value for money.
Absolute love this brilliant book, very interesting and good entertainment.
Would recommend to give it a try and see if you like it :)
on 15 January 2017
Great read and value for money.
Absolute love this brilliant book, very interesting and good entertainment.
Would recommend to give it a try and see if you like it :)