on 1 May 2017
Being a fan of the TVD tv series, I wanted to get into the books as the TV series has finished. It was a bit weird getting used to the characters as there are subtle differences but I love the books. Couldn't put it down. If you're a vampire diaries tv fan I would recommend even if it does take a while to get used to the character differences.
on 20 November 2017
Purchased for wife . Having watched The Vampire Diaries tv series , the books where very different . I don't think i enjoyed these books as much as i did the tv series.
on 8 September 2017
great book
on 31 October 2013
great read for those interested in the vampire/supernatural genre, alot different then the tv series so fans of the tv series may not enjoy as the characters appearance/personalities and story lines are different, good combination of supernatural and personal traumas in characters
2 people found this helpful
on 20 January 2016
This was a Christmas gift and by the person it was given to sounded as though they would enjoy it! Thank You. A+ Seller
on 29 September 2016
I bought this for my daughter to read whilst on her travels, she was very happy with it
on 31 March 2014
This book is one of my favorites and I just love Vampire Diaries! I even watch the show online (http://watchseries.lt/episode/the_vampire_diaries_s4_e13.html) (be sure is on the domain `thevideo.me` or it's not gonna work). This book is amazing, although it's very different from the show.... = best exciting book to read.. When I've got it, it was perfect, totally in a perfect condition... I first thought is NEW..but it was in the best condition it could ever have been.
on 22 July 2016
A very good DVD. Excellent value for money. Thank you.
on 26 March 2009
I waited a while to conclude this series and I was not dissapointed. As with all books it does now beat the first but I thoroughly enjoyed the storyline and the introduction of new characters! Bonnie's diaries were interesting to follow in Dark Reunion and the end of the book really set off the supernatural and impossible outcomes of the world! I will definitely buy the next book as I am now interested in what happens next. Each character has become more interesting and to see the romance between them all blossom, dangerously.
One person found this helpful
on 26 July 2016