on 29 September 2013
Caro Emerald at her very best.....buy it and enjoy every moment! Talented lady. We saw her at Ipswich and are completely under her lovely spell.
4 people found this helpful
on 8 April 2013
I am a big fan of Argentine Tango music, so I absolutely love this rack. The best thing is there is a instrumental version as well.
10 people found this helpful
on 5 July 2014
I made a mistake!
I thought I was buying an album with the title "Tangled Up" and didn't realise that the CD was only a single. I would never choose to by a CD with on one track!
I need to return it.
3 people found this helpful
on 6 March 2017
5 stars
on 27 October 2014
Beautiful track, but that's the problem. One track vocal, followed by the same track as an instrumental. So just two tracks for your money.
on 9 December 2013
These singles from Caro give value for money in that they give you three of four versions of track in a variety of situations i.e. live, studio and instrumental only.
on 16 January 2014
Just two tracks, one with Caro singing and the other an instrumental, but I put the disc on repeat and listened and listened. They are superb.
on 13 February 2014
Nothing a lot I can say about this CD, I have not played it yet but seems in really good condition, I am sure once I start it wont be off.
VINE VOICEon 15 November 2013
This is a really good representation of her talent, if you like her voice, you'll love this album.
A most uplifting experience!
on 1 September 2013
not what we thought, but single still good loved the song though so bought the album and hope there are many more to follow
One person found this helpful