Format: DVD|Change

on 8 September 2013
One of the best music based programmes to make it across the pond.
Goes deep into the heart of country music.
Great music, great story lines, going further than some country music fans would like
Cannot wait for series 2
on 10 May 2016
It's ok but sadly the storyline seems a bit weak and there is not a great deal of depth in any of the characters. Acting and dialogue at times also a bit suspect. Got to the end of season 1 but probably not enough to warrant sitting through another two series.
on 9 September 2013
The Season 1 of Nashville lived up to and beyond my expectation.

Great music.

I am really looking forward to Season 2

D S
on 23 September 2013
I didn't realise I liked country!

Easy going , a bit like Dallas but without the oil!

Simple plot, good evening enterianment, doesn't tax the brain after a hard days work.

Even went out and brought the album, which is also good.
on 22 August 2013
I have been hooked on this series since episode 1 it has so much going on but easy to follow and so worth following the ups and downs are brilliantly written and keep you hooked from the get go I cannot say enough things about this series I love it so much and the soundtrack is well worth buying as well
VINE VOICEon 27 March 2013
I am a massive country music fan. This is a raw, bitchy and edgy drama about the colourful characters that exist in the world of country music.
Great music, acting and story-lines. Connie Britton is perfect in the role as a talented country star still touring but not having the chart success she one had as it's all about pop-country on the radio now. Hayden Panettiere is excellent as the kid who is using country as a vehicle for a pop career, Hmmm taylor Swift.

Nashville includes political corruption, scandal, crime, cheating and more...
66 comments| 16 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 27 December 2013
I recorded the first series of Nashville but kind of forgot about it. When I finally got around to watching it I wondered how I'd ever survived without it! A brilliant tv show and an excellent DVD set. You must buy!
on 14 December 2013
I rented this series on LoveFilm when I took out a free trial as I had missed it when it aired on TV and had really fancied watching it. I am a fan of country music and thought it could be good. My sister had watched it and said it had been their favourite program on TV at the time so I was keen to see it. Well, I was so glad I did!! I just loved it and was hooked from the very first episode. The acting is brilliant! I loved the music and found myself sitting up til the early hours as I just kept wanting to watch just one more episode. Cannot wait now for the second series!!! Far better than expected.
on 8 November 2014
What can I say about Nashville............. well its flipping amazing. The characters, the music, the drama. I honestly cant get enough and literally watch them over again. I can't wait for the new season and especially the DVD. Well worth a watch and highly recommended. If you were my friend you would have started to watch this, as I have influenced a few already. <3
on 11 September 2013
I am a fan of country music and loved this show! I wish this it was available on blue ray, but I was too impatient to wait!
Looking forward to season 2.