on 20 March 2014
Advice is good but far too short. It kept mentioning I will explain later and later never came. I was a bit disappointed despite of some confidence tips given lacks depth
on 11 April 2017
I was expecting original ideas and more pages. This is shorter than many newspaper articles 9n the broadsheets! Two stars for trying and the readable style.
on 11 June 2014
I kind of like it. Good exercises to keep you engaged and give some rooms for practice. Read it if you really want to be an engaging person and please do the exercises, you will love it.
on 17 February 2013
This book highlights what every individual should know to succeed in social situations. Want to know how to stand out and make an impression? This book is it and at that price it's a steal. The exercises listed in this book are a nice touch and are easy to follow and understand. I'm looking forward to more books from this author.
on 10 March 2014
I was surprised that I read through this book in twenty minutes.(Without completing the exercises) I shall read it again , perhaps with the exercises, and would hope to get more out of it. For somebody who struggles seriously with social situations it would be a good read, but most people have some room for improvement , so that is why I have given it five stars.
on 22 February 2014
This book is very interesting, I have read it and learned a lot about engaging with others. It also gave me some very useful hints into how I perceive myself.
on 9 February 2017
I found a lot of this common sense, but I've been a personal growth junkie for a few years now, so maybe I've come across it before. At any rate Jordan dishes out some wisdom nuggets in a nice short book, offering practical tips on how to be more comfortable in your own skin!

Nice work fella.
on 20 December 2014
Some very useful tips , great book. Each section has enough detail but nit too much that it becomes boring. Great exercises to try out.
on 6 April 2015
A lot of good views and points at the end , a gentle easy enlightening read -food for thought :)
on 21 August 2014
A little short, but a very good read. And you do come away with a few helpful tips.