on 3 September 2017
Great socks! Plain no stupid logo and they are soft and comfortable. Seem pretty tough and well made. I am very happy that is my socks sorted for another year or two until the underpants gnomes steal them all.

Only issue I would say which does not really effect me so much. There is no way a size 11 foot would fit into these socks. I am size 9 and they were a little tight for me but fit perfectly. Like a glove.
on 2 September 2017
On first inspection looked and felt same as other socks I have bought of this type however when my son wore them and took them off the fluffier inside really sheds, he took them off and it was all over the carpet, now only wash them with towels or bedding as everything in machine comes out covered in white bits. Good in every other respect, seem to be lasting and so reasonable value for money.
on 23 July 2016
Did not think these socks would be any good as so cheap. They are quite thin but very soft and my grandson likes them . I have washed a few pairs and they are ok, don't think they will last for very long but for the kids summer holidays and the very cheap price they fit the bill.
on 22 November 2016
12 pairs free postage cheap as chips they aren't wafer thin as I thought they would
be
great for price only took a couple of working days to arrive can't grumble thanks
review imagereview image
on 21 August 2017
My husband thinks these socks are great. They wash well and feel soft even where the elastic rib is. He has now bought a second pack. Would recommend.
on 21 June 2016
These socks are good. The only grievance that I have is that they are pretty tight and a bit difficult to get over the heel but once they are on they look alright.
on 16 May 2017
Fit fine ish slightly big, size 10 feet here was surprised at how big they were. However they are comfortable and great for price point.
on 16 December 2016
I have a weird habit I only wear socks once and bin them,was on constant order from Asda but they decided to add two stripes to there plain white socks so since then I've been on constant order from these guys,yea there cheap and cheerful and well do the job for me.As wearing them once then binning them and the fact they have to be totally plain white.Never had any issues.Always on time and always bang on the button
on 1 February 2018
They are strong and feel comfortable. I walked miles in my DMs in these and they stood up to the wear. They’ve washed well but a bit bobbly. They are worth the money. I’m happy.
on 12 June 2017
I did not know what to expect really at the price and was pleasantly surprised. Have been wearing these socks for some time now and they are wearing well. Certainly a good buy, would recommend to friends but lasting so well may not have to buy more!

See one answered question