Customer reviews

Size: 1 Pack|Change

on 8 August 2017
This is a game of balancing and working together. However, it is not one that we have returned to as a family. We have had this for several months and I think we have only played it twice. It is a fun concept, but sadly in our house it hasn't been a very successful purchase.

It is very tricky and awkward to get back into the tube after playing.
on 15 February 2017
Love this game! Its quick and simple to play, my 6-year old nephew loved this game straight away, and we had hours of fun as a family, playing it. Its really quick to set up and the rules for game play are easy! Also doubles as solo-entertainment as my nephew uses the sticks to build random objects!
on 18 May 2017
great game for kids and adults - hours passed playing it with a 7 and a 9 year old!
on 2 September 2016
A very well designed and constructed game which was an immediate hit with the recipient and gave hours of fun.
on 12 July 2017
grreat
on 7 May 2017
Lovely fun game kept both my children 4 and 8 amused for ages trying to make them balance. Would def recommend .
on 4 June 2017
Great
on 21 September 2017
Great fun for all, can easily do as a group or individual.
on 12 March 2015
As described - great fun to play
on 12 December 2016
Bought this for son's 6th birthday. He loves it. Four grown ups with a bottle of wine last night sat for over an hour and played this competitvely. loved it. With a result that we ordered two more - for them to play.
There's different levels of complexity of the game, depending on who is playing - but even the easiest level, it's good fun - and I am playing on a level playing field with my children (8 and 6).
Watch for the price though - it was for sale at a rdiciulous amount yesterday - but today was ok - if it's less than thirteen (incuding postage) then go for it - if not, wait! it'll come back down again.
What I did find a bit strange was that I am used to Melissa and Doug toys to be wooden - but this is competely different.
Yes, would recommend.