Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£6.49

on 7 June 2014
I cannot praise this highly enough. I love it. Beautiful relaxing music, particularly good for the drive home from work. relaxing but not at all bland. Buy it
on 15 February 2015
The sensitive shades and nuances in Arnald's music will bring you out in goose-bumps. It gets inside your head and transports you to sombre, snowy climes where you can invent your own Scandi drama. I love the YouTube film that accompanies Old Skin, with the elderly fisherman leading his lonely life. It's hard to say which is my favourite track on this album, but It's possibly Only the Winds, with its insistent pulsing rhythm and disturbing melodies that can't fail to plant scenes in your head. It's music to listen to alone and be transported by. Shut the door, close your eyes and make it the soundtrack to a couple of hours of your life.
on 27 November 2013
I have bought a lot of Olafur Arnalds music and this is a real good one with some instrumental songs as well as a handful of pieces with nice vocals that fit the music well. Refreshing and a bit different to a lot of the other things I listen to.
on 19 March 2013
I am a long fan of Olafur Arnalds. On this album he chosed to have a different style, or genre let's say. I heard and read bad reviews but in my honest opinion it's still Olafur and it's beautiful music. This album is more like an ambient approach but it does not mean that it's bad. It's not just a piano album instead. This album has vocals and they are good to (I think Arnor Dan is also a talented musician/vocal). Overall it's beautiful album.
on 4 April 2013
Simply another outstanding album from olafur. I loved all of his previous offerings but this moves things onto another level with more electronics and vocals. (Arnor Dans (spelling) vocals are stunning).
The album gets better with every listen. An essential purchase.
on 28 December 2013
Not one of his worst album, but I like much his piano, minimal older albums. In this album ew have 12 songs, then we can find few very nice songs. I don't like a voice in his music (sounds like Morten from A-Ha), but after a few listening it getting better. This is the to much popy work, with elements of cross over and (sometimes) dance music, what I realy dont expect from him.And finaly, what is the concept of this album? 3 songs in a several variations.
on 5 June 2013
An intelligent and evocative piece;it will make winter time your favourite season. But listen any time of the year...and enjoy.
on 30 November 2013
This is a fantastic peaceful relaxing album, great to listen to in moody weather.
Would definatly recommend it & everybody who has heard it, has bought it .
on 4 June 2015
For now I am winter is amazingly beautiful. The powerful, haunting, visionary, atmpspheric music we have come to expect fro Olafur Arnalds
on 1 April 2015
ANYTHING BY THIS MAN IS WONDERFUL LATE NIGHT READING MODERN CLASSICAL PIANO / STRING MUSIC