on 9 November 2013
Bought for the spare bedroom for my grandsons when they stayed over. The quilt set is bright and colourful, with a fab design not too babyish or too grown up. The fabric is a little thinner than some quilt covers I've bought, but for the price and great value, you can't complain. I just put a plain cover on underneath. The kids loved it, and all in all, I was very happy with the purchase.
on 1 August 2014
The design is really nice, and looks absolutely lovely - our son really likes it. The quality of the cotton is quite low - a bit thin, probably won't be especially long lasting - but perfectly acceptable for such a low price. We've had ours for a couple of months with no problems

If it were available in higher quality material, for an appropriately higher price, I would definitely buy. Such a nice design. As it stands, may buy a 2nd one to replace the first for when it wears out.
on 30 August 2013
The quality is not as good as you would imagine or hope for. The duvet's colour is different to the pillowcase, washes 'ok' but won't be use for long as will wear and get flimsy after a few washes. Pity as idea of print is great fun.
on 22 February 2014
Bought this for my sons pirate themed bedroom. We love that it is based on treasure hunting rather than cute pirates (as he is 5) Only problem is the quality isn't that great (but for the price what can you expect, i'll have two to extend the lifeline). Washed a few times and has started to go bobbly. But my son loves it (unaware of quality issues)!
on 25 November 2013
bought this for my 5yr old grandsons Birthday. He loves pirates and the desighn is great .
washes well and is not the horrible shiny covers some are ., so quilt stays in the cover.
only downside is material isnt as thick as I thought it might be.
Grandso n loves it and thats what matters.
on 3 April 2013
My son loves this, very colourful and feels like good quality material. Ideal if you are making a pirate themed room or simply want to make a very happy chappy!
on 19 November 2013
LOVED this. Was exactly as described and my son feels like a real pirate going to bed now. Great when converting from a small bed to a "big boy" bed as this duvet cover made him feel really important!
on 27 February 2014
Its not as good quality as i thought it would be seems a bit thin, but its a lovely little set none the less, my son is very happy with it and it looks great in his pirate bedroom.
on 6 November 2013
My 3yr old grandson loved his big boy bedding and so did his mother. Good quality and looks great. Good way to make the transition from cot to bed.
on 16 October 2013
This bedding was fantastic, fitted perfect and my son loved it. Looked really nice in his pirate themed room. Bought the matching curtains too

See one answered question