Customer reviews

on 10 July 2017
Fantastic product. Made with strong plastic which is great as it is a child's character for a game.
on 7 February 2015
Bought as a gift, very happy
on 29 January 2016
What can I say, I cannot stop buying these! I'm addicted to my Disney Infinity characters. The design and build of these figures are absolute second to none. The gaming side of this is awesome and is such a brilliant idea, I wish I had something like this growing up. I can see myself buying the whole collection, I just need to find room now to store them. Top quality items, must by if your a collector like myself.
review image review image review image review image review image
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 13 September 2013
We recently purchased the Disney Infinity system from Amazon, my sons however already requested certain characters for their crimbo wishlists. Mike was on my six year old's wishlist as he's a major fan of Monster's Inc fan.

I'm not sure 'exactly' what he does but they love him. Apparently the game is a cross between Minecraft and Skylanders and it's Violet (The Incredibles) and Mike (Monster's Inc) that they always choose. I have three sons ages seven, six and four and they all love him so I'd definitely recommend him as an Infinity character.
on 7 January 2016
We bought this to go with infinity 3.0 and although it is fine we decided to buy the original 1.0 disc (you can use the same portal) because Mike has a mini game he can play with the original. Basically he rides around on a pig collecting things for points. You can also buy the 1.0 crystal which allows you to play the monsters inc game. Works fine in toy box on 2.0 or 3.0 though so I would recommend.
on 11 January 2016
Lovely character bought it to pair Sully in the starter pack. As good as it should be!
on 25 January 2014
I ordered a power disc pack along with Mike and the power discs that came where mikes new car and stitches surfboard.this figure is possibly one of my favourites because he is awesome in monsters university I would really recommened this figure to any one collectors or people with the game
on 24 February 2017
I bought the Disney infinity 3.0 starter pack for the PS4 just so me and my boyfriend can play it I also bought mr incredible and sully but I want to get mike to but I'm not sure if it will work with the PS4 because it don't state that if anyone could help me that would be grate
on 15 January 2014
Well what can I say. These were on an eight year old wish list. All I can say is that when they were opened on Christmas morning he was very happy. Apparently they are part of a set which requires collection. Happy child.
on 27 November 2013
Mike is funny. He's a funny character running around and he's funny to look at too and so is great addition to our growing Infinity family. My son loves using another character to pick him up and throw him.