on 10 May 2014
This is a well made, good quality leather wallet. All things being equal, I'd be rating it at least 4 if not 5 stars.

Since my bank sent me an RFID card I decided to get a shielded wallet. This looked an ideal replacement with a similar capacity for my old trifold fabric wallet with coin pocket. What I'd not taken into account was just how bulky the new leather wallet would be.

Straight out of the presentation box it is as thick as my old wallet fully loaded with cash, receipts, cards, etc. If I transfer contents it virtually doubles the thickness - making it unusable for me. I tried removing business cards, swiss army utility card, and even considered snipping off the flip out card flap before accepting it just wasn't going to work for me and that I would have to give up and return it.

So if you're considering a shielded wallet you may want to be wary of the bulk, particularly if you're currently using a fabric wallet.
on 2 August 2013
This is brilliant and looks and feels like soft leather. When you put your cards in the wallet is not over stretched
on 11 May 2014
Although the details above say 12 slots, there are really only 9 slots (3 x 3) as the other 2 slots inside are more for receipts plus there is an external slot which is useful, but not somewhere I'd put cards. So I have had to remove some lesser used cards, which is not ideal but doable for the moment -- as I still can't find any real 12-slot leather wallets with coin storage, ID storage and two currency slots, which is what my trusty very old wallet had. Also, given the bulk, it really could do with a fastener (popper style) to keep the wallet together when not open.
on 3 January 2014
It's OK, I did think the leather could have been a better quality after I compared it to those in a nearby department store.
on 21 June 2014
Can't comment on its effectiveness in blocking access to my cards. However, it is very bulky. Really wrecks the cut of my suit jacket and certainly could not keep it in trouser pocket.
on 13 January 2014
It is a bit bulky with having the coin pocket but as for quality,no complaints Will hold all the cards that I have
on 24 January 2015
can confirm this really does what it says. tried it at Tesco and on the London underground and it passed did not read any of my cards. Yes it is big if you don't have many cards this is not for you. The coin pouch is handy I keep those store fobs in there + a odd £1 coin. leather seems good I now had this for 1month not really fussed. All I wanted from this item is RFID if it didn't work I would have sent it back and as it works I'm happy

delivery sent on time to an amazon locker. Thanks
on 16 January 2015
Even though i cancelled the order due to my own timing i know others who have this product and have nothing but good reports.(i will reorder at a later date.
on 12 May 2014
Well made wallet. I really like the fact it has 9 separate slots for credit cards. Much better than previous wallets where I had to wedge 3 cards per slot.
on 2 September 2013
thank you very much for this item, it was well worth the purchase, none of my cards with chips in cannot be scanned by anyone anymore. The item is very easy to use and for a lady it is perfect, no zips, just open and use. Perfect item