on 23 May 2014
I notice that the other reviewers that like these are either 1st timers for barefoot shoes and/or have smallish feet. I am a size 5.5 and wear a size 6 in my other 2 pairs of vivobarefoot (neotrail). I find this style very close fitting and I am unable to say they feel like barefoot shoes should. My 2 other pairs almost feel like I am barely wearing anything on my feet. When I tried these on the carpet they felt like a regular pair of trainers i.e. restrictive. :( The length is fine, its the width. I placed the soles against my other shoes and they are very obviously narrower. Shame because they are an attractive shoe - but I bought them for the fit!
on 30 April 2014
I have never tried barefoot running shoes before but, having read about their advantages, I decided to purchase a pair. I have a friend who is a qualified personal trainer and she recommended Vivobarefoot. I was pleasantly surprised when looking at the range available and the colours and chose a bright pink pair. They arrived quickly from the retailer and I wasn't disappointed with the look of them. More importantly the running shoes fit like a glove and are the most comfortable trainers I have ever owned. I am a convert to the concept of barefoot running and barefoot shoes generally. I will definitely be purchasing more.
on 29 May 2014
I love the look of these shoes and they were comfortable with thin socks as they were slightly narrower than the vivo brand I had before (sorry can't remember the name) and I had a couple of great short runs in them but one shoe split down the side after 2 runs. Returns seemed to take a while but the shoes were replaced with a different brand from the seller (who were very helpful in my returns) Shame as I really like these shoes.
on 26 August 2014
Thank you for my order of Vivobarefoot Shoes. I am delighted with them. I chose the category "Fit as expected" because as I normally wear a size 6 and a half shoe, I had tried on a size 7 of the Vivobarefoot shoes, and found them just a bit too short.. Though I think a 7 and a half would have been ideal, I am certainly very comfortable and altogether happy with my purchase. I would cheerfully reccomend them to anyone. Not only are they very functional, but are very trendy and so different.
on 6 June 2014
This shoe is not like the first vivobarefoot shoe I bought. This one is simply too narrow, so I am not using it at all, planning to sell it soon
on 14 February 2014
As a balance to the one star this shoe has - for a seller - I tried this and ran 9 miles straight off both on the road and off in park trails and it's very comfortable. Great grip on the muddy parts, really easy to pull on and off (its more like a sock than a shoe!) even with cold wet hands. Nice and breathable even with my MoreMile thick running socks. Very light, great off-road alternative to my Puma H-Street road shoes.
I'm size 3.5-4, bough the size 4 and fits fine for me.
on 14 March 2014
But my first pair must have been faulty as they started to come away from the sole. If you run on your mid foot already these will probably be right for you. I found that I already did so when I needed some off road trainers (as I was sick of almost slided onto my butt every time I went out) I ordered these. They don't disappoint on the mud side of things because of the studs, but they're not so comfy if you come off road onto pavement.

Give them a go, but be warned, after the first few runs because of the way you'll run in these, your calfs will burn the next day!!
on 11 September 2014
I absolutely love these shoes.

They are comfortable they fit well and are great when running in the park. I also have a pair of road running shoes which are great and the quality encouraged me to buy these too.

There is loads of room for my toes to flex and work properly, they are the most comfortable shoes I own!
on 7 June 2015
Due to the integral tongue design, I think these don't tighten as much as they should around my feet. The laces are too long and thick to tie properly too and double knotting them doesn't work very well due to the thickness of the long laces!
on 17 February 2014
I could not praised these trainers more. I love them. They look beautiful and they are really comfortable!!!
They are my first running trainers and I am really pleased with my purchased. I have been running for four weeks with them and no complains whatsoever, they have become a wonderful partner in crime. I feel very me wearing them colors wise.