on 14 July 2013
When I first heard this on the radio, I thought 'nice song'. Not being a fan of Justin Timberlake I held back downloading it, but it was always going around in my head.

When a £2 credit offer came up on Amazon MP3, I could justify buying it, and I have to say with headphones and some volume it truly is a great song. Lots of little complexities that I have never been able to appreciate on the radio before. Maybe a bit too long at over 8 minutes (it's good but not that good).

Thought I'd listen to the album demos and was horrified by how rubbish it all sounds. Seriously, this is the only good song on there. Funnily enough I did hear on my local radio station a presenter saying the exact same thing. But 'Mirrors' as a stand alone song is probably his best single yet. (Although I do have to admit I liked 'Sexy Back')
on 13 January 2014
One of the best songs released in 2013. Nice edit of the song with an interesting full version on the 20/20 album. Also a great live version performed by the man himself at the Brits 2013 - go check it out.
on 26 February 2013
hope the rest of the album is this good and there is a tour comming up. great stuff love it
on 23 March 2013
Best song I have heard in a vary long time fantastic.i have been listening to this track in my car over and over
on 16 April 2013
If you love this song, it's a great download! Easy to download and stored on the amazon cloud - very good!
on 6 June 2013
This is 8 mins + of a great song although purchased for my wife I have added this track to my playlist as I really liked the video and the extended song is JT back to his very best.
on 18 March 2013
Welcome back, JT!!! We missed you! Catchy song with a great beat and vocals. I'm in love with it. It's my fav song right now!! I'm gonna listen to it right now actually :)
on 14 March 2013
I've never bought a Justin Timberlake album, although I like his music whenever I hear it..heard this on the radio and loved it! Will definitely buy the album as a result
on 6 March 2013
Bought this without knowing it was 8 minutes long. Brilliant song but does get a bit tedious towards the ends with the long version.

Worth every penny though!
on 25 May 2013
The first Justin Timberlake song I've actually liked and the first I've purchased.

Either he has improved greatly or my musical tastes are changing.