on 17 May 2018
Sure, you could always just give them cash or send it over PayPal, but for no extra charge, there is something to be said for a pretty picture, and going through the effort of thinking up a nice message for a gift card. Kindle owners can get books that they love, and anyone who buys stuff on Amazon can treat themselves to whatever their heart desires! Plus the fact it's printable makes it a snappy last minute gift when needed!

It's easier than playing guessing games buying gifts, and more thoughtful then just sending them plain old money - go for it!
3 people found this helpful
on 5 December 2015
Was able to give this to my friend straight way, it arrived instantly through my Email which I had to click on a link and it took me straight to PDF after signing in to Amazon. I printed it off and hey presto, I was able to pop into a birthday card for my friend on the same day. Upon purchasing, you are able to pick a design for the voucher and you can type your own personal message of upto so many characters
6 people found this helpful
on 25 September 2017
Works exactly as expected and intended. Great price and easy to download, print off and fold up. Would definitely recommend.
4 people found this helpful
on 5 December 2017
Wish I hadn't bothered. Purchased for a relative and the code didn't work. Nothing but hassle trying to rectify the issue. seems like I'm not the only one having issues with these printable vouchers.
5 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 29 March 2018
Excellent method of obtaining an Amazon voucher. Extremely quick and easy. Much more secur3 than a voucher sent by post/courier which could be delayed or go astray. Would have scored 5stars if there had been a better quality and quantity to select from. This design was Ok but pretty basic.
2 people found this helpful
on 24 August 2017
Just a gift card, nothing special. Benefit is that you can print off and use immediately. Also you are able to type in any wording when you order it.
3 people found this helpful
on 26 May 2018
This is just a gift card code that you can print with a personalised message on it. The print out will vary in quality because it will depend on the printer and the paper used. So if you use normal paper you will have a flimsy print that can be folded to make a card that is obvious it is last minute. It is ok for last minute gifts that you can stick in a bought card but if you want a better looking gift i would have a card sent out to you otherwise it won't look as good. Code worked fine but don't expect anything special if you opt for this method
One person found this helpful
on 15 February 2016
This is a review of a gift voucher i ordered from Amazon. It was a family member's birthday one day. My other family member was sending the other family member a birthday card by post as a gift. I thought I could send something along with their card too. I ordered the Happy Birthday (Doodle) gift card (print yourself type) and pritnted it. The ink adheared to the paper very well:- very well indeed. I was very satisfied by this. When the entire prit job was finished, I looked at it and found the text that had been printed on the paper was extremely legible. Fantastic!
2 people found this helpful
on 25 May 2018
The printable gift voucher is a perfect solution to the increasingly common problem of what to give as a wedding present when friends and family who have been shacked up for years and even raised children together finally decide to the the knot in their middle/layer years. What on earth do you buy them? They have everything already! This is a great solution. Many couples don't want boxed gifts, so give them a voucher which they can use as they please.
on 20 December 2016
The gift cards get sent via email and in a PDF file. You cannot change the print order although you can print as many as you like until your happy.
However beware you get the right images,we got stuck with the Amazon logo when we wanted a Birthday motif . They did offer to refund me but then I'd have to wait for the refund to appear back on the card and at Christmas that is not going to work. Next year I'll use good 'ol cash.
One person found this helpful