on 25 August 2013
I liked it when it rhymed and grandma thought the pictures were fantastic! I enjoyed the part of the story when the rabbit hid behind the tree from the bee.
on 12 August 2013
We have all of the Lilly Lemon Blossom books on my Kindle for my little girl now, she loves them all and they were a great price too! Great little read and colourful picture to capture the imagination!
on 2 August 2014
I really enjoyed the book because Lily wanted to go exploring like her aunt and she pretends to be in the desert and the rain forest so she can take pictures of the animal's
on 24 September 2014
my daughter struggles with reading but these books are short interesting stories which hold her attention and also make her imagination work
on 17 January 2014
Easy and enjoyable to read and beautifully presented on the HDX with lovely vivid colours. It's a short book but good value.
on 31 July 2013
My younger niece loves these books! she reads them on my kindle, the colours are vibrant and fun to read!
Thanks
on 30 June 2014
This is such a great book to read with younger children e.g 4years old . I would recommended to adults with children
on 31 January 2015
WELL DONE
Loved the book it was a great way to present a very good book one of my favourite books
on 3 January 2014
I thought that the book was a great little 1 but next time try to make it a little bit better
on 10 April 2014
Me and my friend read this book and thought it was easy but good we read to my little sister