on 4 August 2012
I decided to buy these leggings after reading about the benefits of compression leggings for runners and the reviews of this product on amazon.co.uk.

I'm about a 32" waist/29" leg and I ordered the medium size. They fit snugly and there's a little bit of 'extra' in the leg for those of you with longer legs than me. They seem to be well made and have suffered no apparent ill-effects from being washed.

I found that the first time I used them they felt quite tight in the back of the knee, because that's where the compression is tight. I didn't find it as noticeable the second time around and I'm sure I'll get used to it. I found the compression to be really helpful for my thighs, where I have tended to suffer a little bit of soreness when running longer distances in shorts. I didn't feel any soreness at all after running in these, so I'm delighted with my purchase.

You could spend a lot more on the premium brands for this type of product but I'm perfectly happy with my SUB RX leggings. I would get them again.
on 30 June 2017
The sizing on these seems totally off. Based on the size guide I bought a small and they are very very tight. The main issue though is that the length seems totally wrong in the upper and lower legs.

If I wear them as modeled in the picture then there is way too much length in the lower leg and not enough in the upper. Because of the design of where the compression in for the calf, I can't just pull them up a bit more because then the compression is behind my knee and very uncomfortable. I'm an average height and as far as I'm aware my legs are a pretty normal proportions.

If you look at some of the 1 star reviews, there a quite a few comments about the compression being the knees being a problem and I don't think people realise that it is not meant for behind the knee. This can be see in the picture showing the back of the pants. This just backs up my point that the lengths are totally wrong.
on 31 March 2017
Nice tight fit and boy is it tight even 2xl tho it works very well like it is supposed to and does help in performance. I'd give it 5 stars but stitching has started to come away at bottom of top. Overall very good apart from the hem.
on 23 February 2017
These are very good tights well made, tight as they should, compress well... but they are far too long. I am an XS and I am surprised that for a 28" waist these have maybe a 36" length. I mean who are you selling these too? 7 feet tall skinny Swedish high jumpers? It is ridiculous, and it shows on your photos the folds on the ankles. My tights are good for Maria Sharapova. I have the impression that all your sizes have all the same leg length. Please sort your demographics and don't rely on people to fold, because they will starting to fold before buying.
on 9 July 2016
Cannot fault this brand, I've been buying their stuff for many years, don't let the cheap price for a great piece of kit fool you, it does the job better than the major sport branded tights at a much lower price, to be honest I've thrown away the other major brand tights, and this is the only brand I'll always use, gets the job done at such a great price.
on 26 June 2017
Fits firmly as you would want. Leg length is excessive for me but this is dealt with by simply turning up the bottom of the leggings to suit. Does help with muscle recovery but don't necessarily expect a 'chalk and cheese' difference.
on 14 October 2014
These compression leggings are a great buy for the price. They are as good quality as some Skins that I have, but a lot better value, I have had these almost a year now, using them quite a lot and they are still in good condition. I am a 400m runner and I find the level of compression is good, I do find them a little long in the leg but I don't find that impacts in any way other than looking a bit bunched around the ankle.
on 12 April 2016
Purchased these for my father as he is a avid runner, he is a XS in sizes and found these XS to be quite snug but could also be because he's 6ft, apart from that he loves them and wears them constantly and enjoys the flexibility they offer when he's running.
on 10 June 2017
Excellent value for money would highly recommend their products prompt delivery as well just been out for a 25 mile bike ride and it did exactly what's it it was supposed to do. Could do with being a couple of inches longer as I am 6 foot 3 slim build good fit still
on 26 January 2013
I bought these as I have suffered from aches and pains in my legs after lots of exercise, I wear them for approximately an hour or two after completing exercise (during if it is for over two hours) and I have not had any discomfort the next day. These are fantastic the quality of the fabric is great. Lots of leg length, but that is not an issue. I also have SUB's regular long sleeve base layer and the difference between the two are noticeable the compression is worth every penny!