on 20 April 2013
This is the second time I have purchased these. The first one lasted 3 years and was just beginning to look a little untidy so I was perfectly happy to buy the same one again. This time they came in a double pack which should last me for years. Incidentally, the red one gives a nice frame to your book and is cheery as well. I read several books a week so these covers stand up to a great deal of use. Delivery was fast and well packaged and I have no hesitation in recommending both the product and traders.
on 4 January 2015
Wearing well so far! Well-padded and nicely designed to allow the recharge cable to be used whether the case is open or closed. Firm magnetic catch
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 16 June 2016
Well made and exactly what I needed for my Kindle.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 26 February 2014
Delivered very quickly

I already have one of these for my KK but the joints are wearing after more than 2 years use, so I thought I would get another while I could. I have now got 2 for less than I paid for the original. Lets hope the kindle lasts long enough to wear these out too.

It is an excellent product which can be used free standing or handheld and in this position you can loop your fingers through the top flap so that it does not slip out of your hand-in case you should nod off while reading!
on 12 May 2014
Bought this twin pack of leather cases on the strength of recommendations and was not disappointed. I would recommend them to anyone thinking of buying a case for a keyboard Kindle.
on 11 April 2014
Item was as described and fitted my kindle perfectly, i am very happy with the purchase, very cheap for 2 covers.
on 29 December 2015
This is a bargain - for £1 extra I got two covers instead of one. I have had one the same since June 2012 but it was fraying at the bottom "hinges" and showing signs of wear and tear since just a couple of months before it's three year anniversary of purchase. I love the black, which unlike the red one is stamped as being genuine leather. I particularly like the "stand up like an easel" feature of this cover as it is so convenient for reading while eating. I would not want to go back to the traditional book style cover. These two covers will more than likely outlive my kindle keyboard.
on 8 September 2014
My first Duragadget case has lasted 4 years during which time it's protected my Kindle extremely well. Unfortunately after trips to Thailand, Vietnam and Malaysia and various European destinations it was starting to get a bit tired looking and I had no hesitation in ordering the same type of case again. My Kindle goes everywhere with me and this case is perfect for protecting it from the many bumps and bangs it suffers at my hands. It also acts as a very useful "hands free" device while I'm enjoying a meal while I'm reading!
on 13 March 2015
I bought these as replacements for our existing covers which were wearing out. I am not sure if they are leather, the previous ones definitely were not. These fit much better than the previous ones, with all buttons easily accessible, so maybe my earlier purchase was of some knock-off copy.
Whatever, at this price I am delighted with my purchase. The upright, book-stand styling is a lot more user friendly than the book cover style.
on 29 April 2014
I bought a red leather case for my kindle at least 3 years ago and have used it almost daily. I like it because you can stand it up and read when you are have eating. It has stood up to travelling and use very well. It was the tabs at the bottom that became worn. I purchased the twin offer and am delighted with it. I have used the Black one for a change. looks very smart. I would have no hesitation in recommending these covers.

See one answered question