on 30 May 2013
What a bargain brought for my daughter for school and I have to admit a tad jealous it's beautiful. Lots of room and she has started a bit of a craze with design in her class kids all want one. Would highly recommended and it was boxed and posted fast.
on 22 July 2013
Brought this bag for my granddaughter to use at school,she loves the design and has plenty of pockets and holds all her books easily.Good bag very pleased with it.
on 14 September 2013
Bought this bag at the end of last year and it is still going! It was used everyday last term for school and is still good for this year.
Large capacity bag with smaller pockets and easy/comfortable to carry.
Will be buying another when this one finally goes
on 11 October 2013
Perfect for purpose,not oversized yet will hold everything for school or overnight stay tasteful design and colours also,shower proofed and a very good price!
on 10 April 2013
Excellent product with a lot of room inside with many pockets.
Fits well when using as backpack also easy to carry.
on 4 March 2013
A brilliant buy. A sturdy backpack that fits everything I need in while at the same time being totally different to anything that anyone else has.
A trendy backpack that is light enough for summer use (colour wise in the beige). Plus not heavy itself so you do not feel as though the bag is already heavy to start off with. I am a fan of owls, so this cute owl design is just perfect for me. Alright I may not be a girl ( well a lot older female) but still think this is fun and really useful.

Big space inside the bag plus two outside pockets, great for storing keys. At least you can get to them quickly. One of those bags for taking on a day out as magazine, bottle of water, snack, sun cream and all the other usual bits fit in fine.

Adjustable straps, so if wearing over a coat instead of just a tshirt in summer you can use it comfortably.

The material seems hard wearing but not at all waterproof, so thinking I will be using mine more now and into autumn. Would be a bit worried about using it come the heavy rain and that, as would worry that I could end up with a soggy bag. The bottom does have one of the same material as the straps, so at least it does not get dirty (the fabric) when you put in on the floor.

For the money on offer, for a summery/autumn bag which is really fashionable and fits just about all my bits and pieces into it comfortably a good one. If at full price with it not having leather handles and straps I would think again, as the handles and straps seem fine now but with not being leather how they will wear only time will tell. Am happy with it right now though as really useful when out shopping as can throw sunglasses, purse keys etc and they all fit.

Will update again and to wear etc.
on 18 October 2012
My 16 yr old daughter needed yet another school bag as hers never last more than a few weeks where they have to carry so much. Not only is this standing up the the load but my daughter loves the design too
on 24 September 2012
I bought this for my daughter, she loves it and it has lots of pockets, and it a well made bag.
22 Comments| 21 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 8 September 2013
The bag is just what I wanted in size and option of places to store things. I bought this to use for travelling and it is large enough to fit all my essentials in. The pockets on the front have zips making it safe to store small items knowing they can't slip out if the magnetic tab pops open.

The design on the fabric is lovely too, suits all ages and is nice and feminine.

So for me this is perfect, looks good and is ideal for my needs.