on 19 January 2015
Still working my way through the book while in front of a computer screen putting all the instructions to the test and I must say it is a well written, clear, easy to read and understand book with clear instructions. This helps makes my understanding, and exploring, of Word less fearsome than I first thought. I also bought the Excel 2013 book at the same time and will be giving it the same review. I would add that the delivery time on the books was amazing. Ordered at 10.15pm and delivered before midday the following day.. great service.
4 people found this helpful
on 23 January 2014
I find the up to date version of Word difficult to get to grips with (or is this because I now have Windows 8)? Anyway, I am finding "Word 2013 for Dummies" very helpful, and am now in the process of applying Mail Merge. This is quite an achievement, since not so long ago I was ready to throw my laptop against the wall!
4 people found this helpful
on 10 August 2017
Why do I keep buying Dummy books? They are unreadable.
on 10 June 2014
There were parts I found very difficult to understand but most of it I went through very quickly. I am now trying out the DVD to see whether it can fill the gaps.
One person found this helpful
on 26 March 2017
Thanks, arrived on time. Of a great help.
on 12 March 2017
keep it by the computer
on 26 January 2018
Prompt delivery and value for money
on 29 August 2016
Very good.
on 23 January 2016
Great book if not very good on word, easy to understand book.
on 2 October 2013
I am a professional, award-winning writer. Slince buying my new PC which has Windows 8 installed, I've been having problems with Word 2013. With this book, I am problem free. I thank amazon.uk for providing it at a reasonable price and excellent service!.
3 people found this helpful