1,915
Price:£279.99+ Free shipping

on 23 August 2014
Perfect:) love this games console!!
on 20 July 2015
Nice item delivered quick... Thanks
on 24 September 2015
About the product: It was well packaged and there was no problems when I tried it for the first time.

About PS4: The only problem that I have with PS4 is the heat rise. After playing for long time I can hear the internal fans are speeding up, the temperature of the PS4 is rising and the noise is becoming more. However, I have read about that problem before buying the PS4 so I was expecting that but it is still annoying.
on 1 November 2015
I brought a ps4 for my boyfriend for christmas and ever since hes been quite :) we love it its a great way to spend your evenings we play singstar as a family and and we play games alone so its a great way to bond in every way individual and together. Some people say it expensive but i think its a great investment as you can do everything from games to music to videos so thanks play station you have made my household very happy.
on 8 December 2013
Amazon came through, I pre-ordered quite late in November and had mine delivered with fairly minimum fuss by 8th December.

Set up in minutes, downloads/updates zipped down very quickly. I like the new interface and the new controller, its a quality bit of kit.

I've only got Battlefield 4 at the moment which is a disaster, crashing every couple of multi-play games and lagging, among other problems. The graphics on the other hand are incredible, its not that far off playing a movie.

One big gripe is that my very expensive Official Sonyplaystation Pulse surround sound/mic/earphones do not work and are un-supported, apparently a patch is coming in the NY.

So you have to use the awful mic/ear piece that comes with it, which is cheap and nasty. The sound is very low and it picks up all the game noise from whomever you're playing with, also makes my ear hurt. Hard to concentrate on game with one ear covered.

PS need to hurry up with that patch!

All in all a fantastic console and a lot of kit for the money!
on 22 September 2014
POWERR!

This consoles a beast, love it! Just waiting out on all these games.
on 17 August 2014
I love it, I love it, I love it !!!! I just hope developers stop making multi-plats for the ps3 as well, as this is holding back the true power of this beast. In a couple of years when Uncharted 4 & other exclusive games are out it really will be the ultimate machine.
Also the interface has true potential to be a all in one entertainment system, a few more updates & it should be the only thing you need under your telly.
on 2 December 2013
After reading/watching a lot of PS4 console reviews I was expecting the PS4 to be good, but not this good. The user interface is very simple to operate, extremely fluid and fast and looks really good too. I've had no technical issues at all. The unit is surprisingly small, slick and sexy. The Dualshock 4 controller is unbelievably good - feels amazing in my hands, every button is in the right place and easy to get to. The little speaker is a nice touch and I haven't had any issues with battery life. I'm surprised that there are any negative comments about the DS4 all, it's fantastic! The PS Store loads up mega fast and I love the way you can press the PS button while playing a game and you're instantly taken to the home screen, then press x and you go straight back to the game - very cool. I don't have a PS camera so I can't comment yet but I have one coming and I'm pretty excited about it from what I've seen. Streaming is awesome and very easy to do and watch. Another great feature is that the PS4 downloads and installs in the background while you're doing other stuff, it's all very seamless. Downloading and installing on the PS3 was a pain in the butt. I can't remember everything at the moment but I can say that I LOVE my new PS4 and can't fault it. Very highly recommended to anyone interested in getting a PS4.
on 14 May 2014
Well I've only had it for a few days and from what I can tell, it's absolutely everything it says on the box. Better graphics, performance and game play. The controller was the most impressive component by far. Sony have really taken into account the usability and who knew you could have a subwoofer inside your controller?!

Overall a solid build with supreme quality and a vast improvement compared to the PS3.
on 30 November 2013
Received my PS4 around 09:00 from amazon. The User interface is unbelievably fast, especially compared to the PS3's XMB. Killzone looks absolutely Gorgeous, if anything its a fantastic tech demo for the PS4 in terms of graphics. FIFA 14 is a much needed step up at 60FPS the dynamic of the game changes for the better. Battlefield 4 Multiplayer in 1080p, 60FPS with 64 online players per match.... what more could i say. I love how you can switch between different apps when a game is running, such as going to the webrowser or watching a video on BBC iplayer. I highly recommend it. The dualshock 4 is incredibly comfortable and the triggers are incredibly good to use for FPS games. You can plug any 3.5mm headphone jack into the controller to hear game and chat audio and you can adjust the volume if you hold the ps button. I've been using my senheisers earbuds (which have a microphone line) to chat with my friends in party chat. I've had no hardware problems whatsoever. Also its absolutely quiet you barely hear the fans.