2,018

on 27 April 2014
I loved it! So simple to do but the result is excellent. Gets plenty of compliments from friends and families.
review image review image
on 18 February 2015
Took a lot longer to arrive than stated, but I like the way it looks on the wall - and for that price you can't grumble! Take your time putting each word up though, and be careful that the larger words don't fold in and stick together as you're trying to put them on the wall - the letters 'L' in particular as they are so fine. I displayed it as it was on the example, but as they're all separate words you can arrange it how you want to. I used it in my daughter's room as I'm in the middle of doing it up, so she'll be happy with it when she's back home for a visit!
review image
on 27 October 2013
i received this before the due date.....had red a lot of negative comments and was bit wary but have to say apart from needing a wee bit extra adhesive this is a stunning item....have it above my bed and it is stunning.....because you stick it on yourself you can make it any length/size you want....truly recommend this to anyone,just goes to show some negative comments shouldnt put you off im more than happy with this item and would defo use this company again..thanyou one very satisfied customer x
on 7 November 2014
Love the product bargain for £1 but I placed order 22nd of August and received it late October!!!! Absolute joke 1 month past delivery date! Never again.
on 24 November 2013
couldnt believe how cheap this wall art is so easy to put on looks great on the wall good finish to wall
on 18 June 2016
I've had this kind of decal before and if time is taken to put them up properly as instructed, they are very effective. Friends and family that have seen these actually think that I have painted them onto the walls!

This one in particular took a whole month to get here, and I was worried that it wouldn't arrive, but it turned up on the last day of notified date of arrival, so can't really complain about that, although if you are in a hurry, you might want to look elsewhere!

There doesn't appear to be very clear instructions with this decal and it doesn't come as the picture in one sheet as others that I have received previously - you will need to cut the sheet to put the correct text in order, but that said, there is a picture enclosed with the decal sheet to remind you of how it's supposed to look. I can't comment about using this sheet in practice as I'm in the process of swapping my bedroom and living room, but don't see that there will be any issues in use, the decal sheet seems very good quality.

Please note that I received this product at a discounted price, in exchange for an honest and unbiased review, but wouldn't hesitate in recommending this item as long as you have time to wait for it's arrival!
on 8 August 2016
Today I am reviewing the Live every moment,Laugh every day, Love beyond words. with 2x butterfly wall quote art sticker decal for home bedroom decor corp office wall saying mural wallpaper birthday gift for boys and girls by homeking

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

These are lovely and cheap - excellent value for money

quick delivery (3 days)

so easy to apply to the wall and they stick very well

great product

great company

recommended
on 15 May 2016
Got this for my living room. Lets just say you need glasses to read it or have to go all the way up to the wall to read it!

IT IS ABSOLUTELY TINY!

I may as well just got 2 pieces of A4 paper, as thats about the size of whole lot!

I expected it to look big enough for the wall, the lamp in the photo on amazon must be no bigger then a block of cheese! so pretend that lamp is some chedder cheese block, and then thats the size of the actual writing.

Downside is it is not expensive, but I will not buy anymore and it should not be allowed to be sold until they fix the photos to show the REAL size.

I would have taken photos of it for you, but its so small it looked daft and out of place as it was too small for the living room feature wall, so I only put up the thing for under a minute then took it off before it got stuck
RUBBISH!
on 27 April 2014
Bit tricky to put up, took two of us and a lot of patience but looks fantastic on the wall.
on 13 August 2016
Absolutely love the affect this has made on my spare bedroom. It helps make the painted wall look far better. It was easily put up. Just used a ruler to align it straight. Arrived well packaged, although I nearly through it out in the Bin it was in big cardboard box with another item I had ordered. It comes rolled ( like a scroll ) & it was in between the supporting brown paper in the box. Lucky I found it when I a breaking the box up to throw in the Bin. Will definitely get another type of one when I decorate my room.