Customer reviews

I Am Not A Human Being II
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 11 June 2015
Another great album from Lil Wayne, my personal favourite songs are Trippy, God Bless Amerika, I would suggest buying it because it would a good CD to any collection.
on 9 February 2015
Satisfied
on 22 December 2014
great cd
on 28 April 2013
He still the best rapper alive. ymcmb,ymcmb ymcmb ymcmb ymcmb ymcmb ymcmb , i am not a human being 2 HAHAHA Tune
on 17 January 2014
I didnt get my digital booklet after I re-purchased tis album please help as I have bought this twice now
on 28 June 2013
Another great album ! Didn't expect it ! This guy has been in the game for years ! How he comes up with it I don't know. Though if hour looking for music that involves shooting people & being dumb look as where.
on 4 May 2013
VERY good album! I personally have been very 50:50 about Lil Wayne as an artist for years, but this album is actually worth getting/keeping!
on 10 November 2013
I am a fan of lil Wayne and I would recommend this to all his fans. #weezy fan for ever