on 22 December 2013
Again not much one say about this item apart from the fact that it works its USB 2 compliant and price is ok. and thats about the size of it really!
I dont really understand what "Sd Hc Ms Mini Micro Sd 2gb 4gb 64gb" is all about in the product description as it works with micro sd cards of any size!
on 29 January 2014
There's not an awful lot to this little micro-SD card reader. The little unit is tiny and is made of good grade plastic. Slotting the micro-SD card in is a little fiddly, but the fit is secure. It simply does the job it is designed to do.
on 3 May 2014
I bought this because, being an iMac owner, the SD slots are at the rear of the computer making them awkward to access. This adaptor is simple to use and I can pop it into a slot in a USB dock which is easier to access. I find the standard micro USB adaptors a bit fiddly and prone to not working so this gadget is much more reliable and convenient. I use it mainly for downloading footage from my in-car dashcam.
on 2 April 2016
This was a great purchase at first. All I wanted was to use a Micro SD card to transfer content from one device to another. It did that.
After a week or so, it kept failing to be recognised or dropping out during a transfer. It turns out being attached to my keyring meant that it was being bashed about and breaking.
It should be more robust. I've since bought a better device that I've had no issues with.
on 28 January 2014
good and simple item,
works perfectly,
easy to use and very easy to handle,
very compact,
i just love it.
on 8 November 2013
Very versatile item to have in the office or on the move Very convenient option for file transfer from various sources.
on 28 April 2015
The card has to be inserted leaving out a couple of millimeters from the base to be recognized; to achieve this, you have to reinsert the card a couple of times until you make it right. I don't recommend this and suggest you go for the traditional card reader or another brand.
on 1 December 2015
Utter crap. I bought two of these as I got one with my Blackvue dashcam and thought They're nifty. These AINT !!
The SD card doesn't fit in them properly and I cracked one without even realising.

That 1 star I awarded is actually -1
on 14 September 2014
I was sceptical about this reader, but I am pleasantly surprised. It is so small, but works as well as larger readers. (I used it with a 4GB sd to try it), and all for less than four quid!. It also has a loop attached for your keyring - a good idea for an item small enough to be easily lost.
on 30 August 2013
I ordered the item pictured above, a simple usb micro sd card reader. What I received was some huge hunking piece of plastic with 3 slots on one end for cables, and a plug on the other end that fits not one single port on my pc. I am not actually sure what the item is at all, but it certainly isn't a micro sd card reader. In the bin.