on 1 July 2014
Didn't want to purchase direct through Sky as I thought their prices takes the p*ss, so looked around, came across this one, connected it up and works perfectly. No problems whatsoever I was very happy!!
on 25 December 2013
This item is not suitable for the latest 2013 HD+ sky box without an adaptor at a further cost of £25 which are out of stock with Sky but cost around £60 from other suppliers, this should be noted before purchasing this item
on 31 December 2013
This item arrived very quickly, no instructions were included but seemed simple enough to install. Ive got 2nd screen 2 floors up and connected via coax.

Well it wasn't, the following instructions were emailed to me after I questioned how to install it - for connection to Sky hd box:

Please try the following, if no luck then please let me know by reply.
Have you activated the RF2 output on the new box?
If not try this.

Press the services button on your remote to access the Services menu.

Press the right arrow button to highlight the Settings menu and press the
select button. You will now be highlighted on Picture on the menu bar.

Press 0, 1 then select to access the hidden Installer Setup options. You will
now be highlighted on Setup.

Using the right arrow button, highlight RF Outlets and press select. RF Channel
Number displays.

Using the numbers on the remote control keypad change the RF channel, any
number between 21 and 69.Normally 68 & change power out to ON
Remember to press green to save change -

Kind regards
Kelly

Now works really well!!!
on 7 August 2013
As above the one i have on another set works every time, this one has a mind of its own even when i use the same remote as the the first one which i purchased form another source.
All the wiring has been checked, i even changed it onto the other set it still had the same problem.
It did not cost a lot of money so i wont be sending it back, i,ll just purchase another one from my original source.
Its a lesson learned cheapest is not such a good bargain.
I would not have left this feedback but you emailed me.
kw.
on 3 October 2013
I like it because it small and simple, it works g9t and I have all my cables hidden in the wall. works brilliant with my sky box that's why I bought it as it was recommend to use with sky+HD.
on 4 July 2014
Bought this so I could hide away my sky box in a cupboard out of view been very impressed so far, had to go on YouTube to see how to get it working though as no instructions came with it.
on 16 November 2013
Yes it does work. but the instructions leave a lot to be desired - their version on how to set up your sky box is totally wrong. I had to figure it out myself.
on 8 November 2013
Exactly what I wanted. Works really well using the sky remote so very pleased with this product, what more can I say
on 4 August 2013
it size , its ease of attachment , its does the job a1, would like to recommend to a friend.
on 9 January 2014
Not impressed with this, did not receive any instructions, those I found on the internet make it very complicated. Not yet figured out how to install it. Very disappointed!!

See one answered question