Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Fire Tablet Shop Kindle Blind Boys of Alabama Shop now Fitbit

on 24 July 2013
a little disappointed with the egg cup as the eggs just don't sit right in the cups, have tried different sized eggs but to no avail.
this really is overpriced and poorly made.
on 27 December 2013
I know that this is a fun, novelty item, but I still expected it to be a useful egg cup. Unless you eat a lot of very small eggs, you will be lucky if your eggs fit in these cups, which are shallow and not wide enough for the average hen's egg. Looks much better in the illustration - the finish is very cheap and glossy. Something to put into the next Church jumble sale ? Well, perhaps not !
on 15 May 2014
I bought this as a fun present for my husband but I'm not happy with this product, the eggs don't sit well in the cups and I don't feel its fit for purpose, so it is now use as a novelty talking point in the kitchen, not what I wanted it for!!
on 3 December 2013
Bought for a secret santa present.

Cheap and horrible.. so should provide a good laugh but I don't like it, quality is rubbish and the price was hideous after paying postage and packing! Not recommended.
on 31 October 2013
This is a lovely product, well made and attractive but unfortunately if you like large eggs they do not fit into it. Such a pity as no use to us.
on 16 December 2013
It would have helped if the egg cups were big enough to hold an average sized egg for this item to work !!!! they keep just rolling out !
on 15 September 2013
This eggcup is cool...eggs fit nicely.....makes a change from your usual eggcups.. well made, and sturdy. .A bargain for a good price
on 12 November 2013
I loved this item when I saw it. It arrived very quicly and the person to whom it will be given will see the funny side of this.
on 23 May 2014
This was given as a birthday gift and I am delighted to say it was greeted with many smiles and much laughter!
on 26 July 2014
Cups are too small for any egg we have tried.