on 4 June 2013
Such a tune! Drake is consistent on delivering hits for the radio, clubs, cars, barbecue or just for chilling out at your place. Nothing really original about this track but the hook is hypnotizing and Drake impresses by his versatility between punchy rap verses and nagging singing parts. One of the (commercial) track of 2013... Started!
on 2 June 2013
Let me start of by saying that I am a huge fan of Drake's music. His albums are forever on repeat for me, and I found that, in many of Drake's songs, I could relate directly to his lyrics and the general message his songs were conveying. When 'Nothing Was The Same' (Drake's 3rd studio album) was announced, I was obviously very excited. But then, almost instantly after the album was announced, this song was released as it's first single. I hated it. It doesn't sound like Drake at all. No thought seems to have gone into it, the lyrics are EXTREMELY repetitive and annoying -("Started from the bottom now we here, started from the bottom now we here...") - ,and are also poorly thought out. It just seems as though Drake wanted to make some kind of 'Hip-Hop/Rap anthem', something that can be replayed over and over in the club, that people can dance stupid to, or that'll get stuck in your head for a long time (for all the wrong reasons), but it just doesn't work at all. The song seems to have also become somewhat of a joke online too, with countless parodies, questioning of the lyrics, etc, which makes Drake look a little silly.

Anyway, as I have said, I'm a huge fan of Drake's music, but this is just terrible. I understand people have their own opinions, and I truly respect that, but for me, this is really poor. I really hope that this is just a small blip in 'Nothing Was The Same' and that the other tracks actually have some quality, but I fear this may be the general musical direction Drake is heading in now. I hope I'm wrong.
on 28 April 2013
I never heard of Drake until i heard this tune on the radio. Not very often i download a tune i hear of the radio so it must be good.
on 31 May 2014
This is an awesome track, impossible not to sing along with it. I just wish it was longer! Be prepared for some expletives.
on 25 October 2013
This is 1 of my favourite songs of the year!

2014 is going to be another record breaking year for Drake!!
on 25 May 2014
yes brilliant rap music would recommend it to any Drake fan out there. Thinking of buying the album via the cloud.