Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Christmas with Elvis Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

on 6 August 2017
Ok
on 8 September 2014
Does what it says on the tin.
on 12 February 2013
As the author said there's nothing more satisfying than hitting the open road under your own steam.I'd done it years ago with friends and still have great memories from those trips. When I think out all the equipment and clothes we needlessly taken I wish I'd known about this book. From preparing your equipment to preparing mentally there lots in this book that will make your trip run a lot more smoothly.
on 28 February 2014
What great book . Some excellent information that really does help . I'm touring Ireland in June and this has given me some very good advice , that I hadn't thought of . Really enjoyed the read .
on 25 June 2014
This book is pretty short and hence a quick read. It is well written and structured. The main problem is that I learnt very little, even though I am new to cycle touring. Everything is pretty much obvious or only relevant for very ambitious cross continent riding (for which I would think a much more comprehensive book would be needed.) It's OK and considering the low cost I don't regret the purchase.
on 20 October 2013
Not really a book, really just an e-pamphlet but if you have never done any bike touring then it tells you almost everything that you will need to know. If you have done a multi-day tour before then you may pick up the odd snippet but not much more.
on 16 January 2015
This is really good starter books giving enthusiasm to start planning and riding a tour, you will need more detail though I believe.
on 12 October 2016
Easy to read but a bit short. Could be fleshed out a bit more.
Some grammatical/ spelling errors in this day and age!
on 17 October 2013
This book by Dan is a great introduction to the world of bike touring, plenty of great advice can be found here.
on 17 March 2016
A useful guide to cycle touring.