Customer reviews

Time Stays, We Go
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 6 March 2017
Excellent price and delivery, thank you.
on 29 May 2013
A friend took me to see a live performance by The Veils some years ago and it floored me. I have been eagerly anticipating their new album ever since.
I can't say which is my favourite song on this incredible album because I love every single one.

The brightly desolate 'Turn from the Rain' and forceful driving 'Sign of your Love' are definite hits. On tracks like 'Candy Apple Red' the melodies and rhythms are dark and raw and sexy. Tumultuous tracks like 'Dancing with the Tornado' and 'Deep Dark Wood' are emotionally turbulent with foot-tapping riffs. Finn's trademark lyrical storytelling skills at their peak on this record and the band has never sounded better.
Despite the variety of moods to the tracks, the album as a whole feels like a journey culminating in a swirling ballad of nostalgia for love lost in a world where time waits for no one - 'Out From the Valley and into the Stars'.

To all music lovers, this album is the real stuff!
on 30 September 2013
Album of the year for me. I have all their earlier albums, but this one is the best and most consistent.
Easily beats the recent offerings from other far more successful 'alternative' bands e.g. White Lies.
on 27 May 2013
Easily the record of the year so far. 'Another Night on Earth' and 'The Pearl' my personal favorites. They really do just keep getting better and better.
on 15 June 2016
5 Stars For The Record & No Stars For The The Delivery As The Record Was Left Under Door Mat Where I Nearly Stepped On It
It Wasn't Handed To Me As Stated In The Tracking App
on 15 January 2015
As beautiful as ever.
on 24 October 2014
In a word 'fantastic'
on 23 September 2015
haven't listened to it yet but reason I have added this review is that it appears to be COPY-PROTECTED so will have to try and find out how to get it onto my phone by a non-standard route if poss.
That's it for me with CDs - downloads only now!
on 29 April 2013
Typical Amazon MP3 - the final track is missing and track 4 onwards are named wrongly. They gave me a refund and told me to try again in a couple days, too bad about anyone else who might download an incomplete record in the meantime.

Great album though (well, assuming the final track is good too - wouldn't know, thanks Amazon).