on 16 October 2013
These stickers are excellent. Very sticky and very colourful. They make my monitors at work much more enjoyable to work near.
They were not however, very good on my WW2 Hungarian army helmet when I went camping. They started to wear after only a few short bursts of rain. Bit disappointed but I wouldn't have thought they were designed to live in these conditions.
2 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 20 January 2018
Good party bag filler
on 8 August 2015
Used these to decorate a keyboard as a birthday present for my little sister. They are amazing stickers. Great to have a pack as she is now using the rest to personalise her items.
on 12 October 2014
Cute stickers, child really impressed and happy with them, they were bought to make order up to a certain value, they were a bargain and I am glad we got them. I would recommend these.
on 17 November 2013
Great set for party bags or for cool cards or just for little babes to put all over books and bedroom areas.
Plenty to go around!
Great value!
2 people found this helpful
on 11 September 2013
I bought these stickers for the girls at my playgroup, and they used some of them to decorate the box used to store the ponies
on 8 March 2015
Lovely as described
on 22 May 2014
They were a great gift and they stuck very well she loved them great for party bags. They also feature different ponies
One person found this helpful
on 25 November 2014
Granddaughter loved them
on 12 March 2014
Nice addition to the party bag, alongside the other party favours in the bumper packs. bBeautiful printing and easy to unstick.