Customer reviews

on 29 June 2011
This book is a MUST for those setting up an online business & for those that have an existing site that is not reaching its target market. I only wish I had read the book prior to setting up my online shop as it would have saved me not only a lot of money as I would have ensured I had a site that had the tools to help MY business succeed but also a lot of stress wondering which direction to go in.

The format of the book is wonderful: easy to read & understand, enabling you to evaluate your business & its USP's & then develop a clear marketing strategy. Marketing campaigns have always filled me with dread, spending lots of money sometimes with very little return. The book shows you that there are lots of strategies that can be used to grow your business many that have little or no cost. I am of an age where social media sites were not really considered however after the clear explanations how these sites work I now have the tools to move my business forward using a mixture of strategies (new & traditional) to get me & my shop operating effectively.

For £10 this book provides you with the key to making your business succeed, its like having your own personal marketing consultant - there really is no need to say more!
on 16 June 2011
This is a first class book that provides the reader with essential guidance through the maze that is the increasingly important world of social media and how this can be "fused" with nore traditional marketing tehcniques.. The authors are experts with a deft touch, able to explain in simple terms just how important social and online media have become - from Twitter through Linkedin and all points in between - and how you can use them to advantage in your business. If your business wants to get noticed online through effective use of new social media, then I strongly recommend that you buy and read this invaluable book.
on 4 November 2011
Fusion: The New Way of Marketing presents a clear and comprehensive understanding of how the various types of social media function as individual services and a unified whole. Having had the privilege of attending one of David Taylor's training sessions, I can assure you that he just as dynamic and engaging in person as in the book. With breadth and depth, Taylor explains everything businesses and non-profit organizations need to know about social media in a direct and concise format.
on 2 August 2011
Fusion is an interesting read that has been carefully written in a way that will appeal to both amateurs and marketing professionals. The content is detailed, and explains clearly what is available to today's businessperson that will allow them to reach the broadest audience possible using the most powerful marketing tool in the world; the internet. A must have for anyone serious about making the most of being online.
on 21 July 2011
This book was great... An easy and informative guide and well worth the price. Although i'm not new to technology or social networking, this no-nonsense guide gave me new insights into marketing my business that I had never considered before. It has a reader-friendly layout, and I imagine it would be accessable to those who were complete beginners at social marketing. To summarise; value for money, easy to read and a boon to any new business. Bravo!
on 20 September 2011
I found Fusion to be a thoroughly good book which sets out the most important aspects of marketing. It doesn't matter if you are a small or large business, it is an invaluable text because of what it explains. It covers the most important parts and brings everything together in a very succinct fashion.

I would highly recommend this to anyone who needs to read up on marketing for the 21st Century.
on 26 May 2011
I was fortunate enough to read a prepublication copy of Fusion and I cannot recommend it highly enough. If you are interested in how your business can benefit from the advent of Facebook, Twitter and YouTube, or, perhaps more importantly, if you have never considered the potential benefits of social media marketing, then this is the book for you.

It outlines ways of combining new media marketing techniques with more traditional forms of advertising and PR, in order to achieve a joined-up, low cost marketing strategy that will drive business to your website or Facebook page. It is written in the direct, no-nonsense style of the best news blogs and contains many links to relevant websites, plus simple step-by-step instructions to achieve the goals it describes. Accessible and easy to read, Fusion is an indispensable guide to marketing in the modern age.
|0Comment|Report abuse
Both David & David are able to demistify and make simple the way to best utilise social media and the web to best promote your business with practical and easy to understand steps advice.

The material is presented simply and easy to understand and is an easy read for the person with the most limited knowledge of the subject matter and at the same time will appeal to those with high levels of knowledge.

Usefull for all wanting to get more out of what is arguably the way forward in the future of marketing in the modern world.
on 9 July 2011
This is an excellent no-nonesense easy to read (and understand!) book with some real practical advice.

Although I have been a user of various social media sites such as Facebook, Linked In and Twitter, this book has shown me how to use all the above effectively as part of an overall marketing strategy for my business.

I found this book so useful that I have bought additional books to give my friends, colleagues and Clients! As a member of the Federation of Small Businesses (FSB), I can honestly recommend this book to any small business that wants to interact with their Customers and develop new ones at a fraction of the cost of traditional marketing.

Well done the two David's for demystifying Social media!
on 27 September 2011
This little book is just packed with really solid up to date knowledge - there is so much hot air about social media at the moment and if you want to know what to do to really make a difference to your bottom line then this is it. No hot air and guff just sensible practical advice on how to build your business and increase sales.